[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

There was a kill the day after I didn't block him and he said he "did nothing".  So are you saying you know that was a Death Note kill?

I know, but that is between me and the owner.

Anyone who becomes the owner can check the kills in Death Note.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

And you said that you are blind to who you actually target, correct? Explain that more.

I send in my target name, result is something like "your target went and visited so-and-so." It doesn't state who my target is.

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

D1: Watched Cat 5 - no one visited him

D2: Watched Orange - no one visited him

D3: Watched KY - failed because Orange jailed me and received BP as a gift

D4: Watched KY - saw Chop visit him.

Those are some weird day actions. :p

4 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

I send in my target name, result is something like "your target went and visited so-and-so." It doesn't state who my target is.

Almost done here. I assume our shinigami friend won't tell us what his actions were. So, @ChopBam, can you explain how you apparently have an accurate target on your N1, N3 and N4 choices, yet I'm the odd one out? You're immune to curses so you weren't randomized by visiting Orange on N1.

image.thumb.png.81b37670e7079431ba8300f112099896.png

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

So, @ChopBam, can you explain how you apparently have an accurate target on your N1, N3 and N4 choices, yet I'm the odd one out? You're immune to curses so you weren't randomized by visiting Orange on N1.

That's what I'm trying to figure out.

See, the only thing I'm seeing so far is that Nodlied could have targeted you N1 to randomize your target for N2. Problem is, he was roleblocked by Orange on N1. So there's no plausible explanation for that discrepancy.

image.thumb.png.e0b15c0c2dca4a400776c00860f2c1a4.png

Just now, Sunflower said:

Wait wait wait. I just remembered something. When Jeod died, it sounded like he died before our eyes at the beginning of the day. So shouldn't that mean he was actually alive at night for Chop to be able to track him?

Well, the time of my death shouldn't matter except for determining if it was via Notebook or Nightkill. Actions always get performed before deaths.