[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

That's not strictly the same thing as being curseproof or whatever. She definitely seemed worried about it after she visited me, and that's one reason I blocked her next night, so she'd just do nothing instead of being randomized.

Did you receive your Notebook in a passing from last night, or as a confiscation of your jailed target? Do you know?

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I was definitely killed at the start of Day 2, comparing mine and KY's death flavors. So Verti60 had to have passed a Note on N1, and someone had to have used it on N2.

I think iLTS was the most likely player to want to target you. He was asking if you were an ability their or not based on your character.

Just now, Jeod said:

Did you receive your Notebook in a passing from last night, or as a confiscation of your jailed target? Do you know?

It said specifically I don't know how I came by it.  I assume I was passed it, but I might be wrong.

8 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I think Shade is a death note user.

I will say, I specifically timed my reveal for when Shade was on, hoping he'd shout "You can't say that due to the contract!" and accidentally kill himself.  Granted, I hoped *anyone* would do that, but I imagined Shade would be particularly susceptible to it.  I managed a victory in a card game once that way....

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I will say, I specifically timed my reveal for when Shade was on, hoping he'd shout "You can't say that due to the contract!" and accidentally kill himself.  Granted, I hoped *anyone* would do that, but I imagined Shade would be particularly susceptible to it.  I managed a victory in a card game once that way....

I’m at a loss for words..

6 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Interesting...

Let's make the odds even then.

I hereby break the contract with *all* who used the the Notebook by this day so that they are free to talk about what they saw in the Notebook.

Let's see now. Hehehehe

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

What are your thoughts about Sunflower? Just curious since she's the next possibility after ChopBam.

I don't think she'd come out of the gate guns blazing about catching ChopBam when I've just been brought back. There were too many unknowns.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Interesting...

Let's make the odds even then.

I hereby break the contract with *all* who used the the Notebook by this day so that they are free to talk about what they saw in the Notebook.

Let's see now. Hehehehe

Do you even have the power to do that?

Just now, Jeod said:

I don't think she'd come out of the gate guns blazing about catching ChopBam when I've just been brought back. There were too many unknowns.

For example, I could have visited KY and gotten a gun. I'd have then shot ChopBam and then she'd be lynched once he flipped town. It'd have been too risky a play if she were scum.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

For example, I could have visited KY and gotten a gun. I'd have then shot ChopBam and then she'd be lynched once he flipped town. It'd have been too risky a play if she were scum.

She’s counterclaiming Chopbam...

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

That's a good point. I think we're on the right track and should win this.

##vote ChopBam