[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

She can be roleblocked by Orange, and without you the death notes may stop working.

Bye.

@Sunflower, let's call a truce and rid us of this demon.

Orange and Sunflower are working together in case you didn't noticed.

And I am now very suspicious of you Jeod ignoring the confirmed scum.

2 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Orange and Sunflower are working together in case you didn't noticed.

And I am now very suspicious of you Jeod ignoring the confirmed scum.

I'm voting for the real scum.

I think Jeod changed alignment when he returned to game. It doesn't have to mean cat5 is scum, it can mean the alignment is RNGed or changed on purpose. It would be too good for town to have a repeating revive mechanic with all the protective roles here.

It's also illogical to go after me today with Orange and Sunflower capable of killing.

I can't kill anyone and Jeod knows it best, he played as Shinigami ("NPC" as he put it).

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

Hey @ChopBam, got an explanation for your N2 target?

Why did you ask this again? I already told you I have no idea why it said what it did. I'm just reporting the results to you.

The thing I do know here is Sunflower lied about her watching ability in order to counter-claim me, and is clearly a baddie. My vote for her stays.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Why did you ask this again? I already told you I have no idea why it said what it did. I'm just reporting the results to you.

The thing I do know here is Sunflower lied about her watching ability in order to counter-claim me, and is clearly a baddie. My vote for her stays.

I don't need more to see that Chopbam here is town. This statement here proves it.

Which makes the scum team pretty much visible (aka those trying to get rid of me because they feel salty they wasted night kills on me hehehe).

3 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Trying to fit all the pieces together.

Just now, ChopBam said:

There are some pieces that won't appear to fit until after the game ends.

I could rephrase this and make it sound like a wise yoda saying but I'm too lazy. It sounds all jedi-wise and shit though, no?

Just now, ChopBam said:

There are some pieces that won't appear to fit until after the game ends.

Verti doesn’t want to be punched while his vulnerability is clearly temporary. I think this is a chance to nullify the death notes. So far they’re the only source of nightkills.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Verti doesn’t want to be punched while his vulnerability is clearly temporary. I think this is a chance to nullify the death notes. So far they’re the only source of nightkills.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I don't think so.

I gotta agree with the Shade-man. Just look at how much NK protection (including resurrection) we have. There's gotta be more to life than death notes. And verti has no reason to lie about scum attempting to kill him N1 after his lynch-proof showed.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I doubt they are the only source. For example KY died by NK (and you said that yourself). I was targetted by NK, and you have a proof about scum beeing salty about it right hand :p

Besides do you really think with all the protection and blockers that Death Note is the only thing? Clearly the protection and blockers (maybe even the doctor if iLTS is right) have a clear purpose.

The lack of NKs here are accounted for. We have a confirmed scum here. Saying that I am the source of NKs is pretty illogical at this point.

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

And this is where you've lost me, lmao.

I've had a discussion with Shade if there are more death notes in the game, as one seems to be ineffective to do all the "work". But if there is extra one there would have to be another Shinigami, or fake one made by someone.