[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, Jeod said:

My objective as town is to eliminate all hostile roles. You should be hocdtile by definition since you hand out and encourage killing. If you’re neutral that’s a GM issue.

The simple fact is, we would have an easier way to kill Verti if he's hostile.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

You help town by giving Shade a Death Note? :p

Do you question him being not town? From my analysis he's the only one cleared by day action, except for KY and I knew KY would be too risky not to give it since he would be killed eventually (you indirectly helped managing that part).

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Do you question him being not town? From my analysis he's the only one cleared by day action, except for KY and I knew KY would be too risky not to give it since he would be killed eventually (you indirectly helped managing that part).

He's Shade, is my point :p :v

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

My objective as town is to eliminate all hostile roles. You should be hocdtile by definition since you hand out and encourage killing. If you’re neutral that’s a GM issue.

You yourself called Shinigami "NPC". So don't make up stuff now to justify your illogical action to hamper town.

2 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I already revealed everything I can do. My day action has a hidden effect that can kill the shinigami if I put together the pieces. That's why I'm here. I don't have anything else other than my insanity and my watch ability.

If town players have multiple actions I doubt scum are limited to one only.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

The simple fact is, we would have an easier way to kill Verti if he's hostile.

If you insist on this route, then I propose orange goes first. KY got a guilty on him, we can trust that.

Just now, Jeod said:

If you insist on this route, then I propose orange goes first. KY got a guilty on him, we can trust that.

Guilty is probably simply non-town, and neutral is non-town.  On that I'm on equal footing with Verti, and he's admitted to being not town too.  All those arguments he made are now quite hypocritical :p

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Guilty is probably simply non-town, and neutral is non-town.  On that I'm on equal footing with Verti, and he's admitted to being not town too.  All those arguments he made are now quite hypocritical :p

He does tend to be a hypocrite.

##vote orangep47

Btw I sent a PM to Irish that if I am resigning, only with death note too. So if he accepts then you should be cleared from it. I don't want it in the game with any kills and info written in it when I'm gone. So your safest route is to lynch sunflower.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Btw I sent a PM to Irish that if I am resigning, only with death note too. So if he accepts then you should be cleared from it. I don't want it in the game with any kills and info written in it when I'm gone. So your safest route is to lynch sunflower.

Certain you don't want stick around a bit longer, things are already changing quite a bit as you see?

Just now, Jeod said:

If shade did a kill then it means verti was lying about orange being scum. Back to lunching verti.

##vote verti60 

If you lunch me and the kill is already written, it will still happen. Death note deaths work without me completely. 

If I resign however, I requested no other kills will no longer happen and death note will be also removed.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

If you lunch me and the kill is already written, it will still happen. Death note deaths work without me completely. 

If I resign however, I requested no other kills will no longer happen and death note will be also removed.

Your resignation is more likely to be accepted if you’re on the Lynch table.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Your resignation is more likely to be accepted if you’re on the Lynch table.

I sent a PM to Irish. If there's indeed delayed kill (and I already suspect who the lucky winner is), I don't want a resign. I want to see that delayed kill 😛

And you will be at the mercy of Orange.