[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, Jeod said:

If you were back to being lynchproof Irish would have announced it.

There's a PM you know. If I use the notebook, there are some changes...

Same thing worked with Shade when he did a day action, but I didn't do a day action. I just used a Death Note action.

2 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

There's a PM you know. If I use the notebook, there are some changes...

Same thing worked with Shade when he did a day action, but I didn't do a day action. I just used a Death Note action.

Your alignment changed after killing sunflower, then, eh? That makes you scum.

Just now, Jeod said:

Your alignment changed after killing sunflower, then, eh? That makes you scum.

That's why I didn't want to do it, but she left me no choice. Since there is no one left in game (maybe if KY returns he can try his super gun if it's reloaded, but I got spoiled by TIM that I'm safe now :p). Technically I'm a Hostile TP if I use the Notebook myself.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Then town has no method of winning. Therefore, you speak lies.

It's a good thing then that you forgot how to remove the Death Note from the game. It's actually easy but I'm not going to tell you how. And you might not even have time to do it if scum kills you first. Heheheh.

Btw can you guess the flavor of the death? 

You’re saying that orange needs to be lynched. Problem with that is, he hasn’t used the notebook. The better course of action would be him passing it to the one most likely to die tonight if there’s still going to be a nightkill.

As a hostile tp the penalty is death.

5 minutes ago, Jeod said:

You’re saying that orange needs to be lynched. Problem with that is, he hasn’t used the notebook. The better course of action would be him passing it to the one most likely to die tonight if there’s still going to be a nightkill.

As a hostile tp the penalty is death.

There's also this possibility. If the alignment changes also with people who use the notebook (I actually don't know about that, it's not in the rules), then you have to watch if Shade made a delayed kill for D6. But Orange already has a guilty read regardless.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Is there any way to be immune to the Death Note? Don't have a name, be already dead, etc.

Afaik any victims must be organic, be living, and have a name. So chopbam should be immune.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

There's also this possibility. If the alignment changes also with people who use the notebook (I actually don't know about that, it's not in the rules), then you have to watch if Shade made a delayed kill for D6. But Orange already has a guilty read regardless.

Know what I think? You don’t know who scum is. Sunflower told you about herself but either didn’t mention her partner or lied to you.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Afaik any victims must be organic, be living, and have a name. So chopbam should be immune.

We don't have that rule, but it's a funny thought killing of a force ghost. I would actually like to test it, hence I told Orange that he should kill Chopbam with it :V

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Know what I think? You don’t know who scum is. Sunflower told you about herself but either didn’t mention her partner or lied to you.

Notice how she turned up to be a vampire instead of Alice? Why would she hide the flavor when everything was already revealed today? Or right, because there is another vampire in game :p

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

In that case I am immune to the Death Note. A few things clicked and one of my other passives makes a ton of sense now.

Afaik the Death Note kill is unstoppable, unswapable, cannot be protected against and cannot be directed to anyone else. It's explicitly written in the rules.

7 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

We don't have that rule, but it's a funny thought killing of a force ghost. I would actually like to test it, hence I told Orange that he should kill Chopbam with it :V

I thought one had to open the notebook to have a doc with you? Hence your hints to sunflower on D2. Outside communication, is it?

Just now, Jeod said:

I thought one had to open the notebook to have a doc with you? Hence your hints to sunflower on D2. Outside communication, is it?

Just hints so she know who gave her the Notebook. She actually tried to play as anonymous in the Notebook at first because she didn't know I gave her the notebook, so perhaps she ignored those hints... We didn't talk about those hints in the Notebook because she figured out who she's talking to later. Heheheh.