[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, Jeod said:

I have to go to work soon, so I'll leave those questions open. However, if I take the angle that you made a genuine slip for N2 and didn't think I would be able to return (or not as easily/quickly), then it leads straight into you giving Sunflower the bus to give yourself an alibi, as the others had at the time not called out the N2 contradiction as much, and I wouldn't be able to verify it--thereby allowing you to postulate that "scum" caused it.

Quoted for #newpage

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

You know, I wonder if a roleblocker would help Scum bypass some of these protective abilities or not...

What about the "protection" that Orange's RB offered though..? If it's a scum RB, was it not meant to protect against nightkills, and rather keep information from getting out if they were copped/tracked?

Just now, ChopBam said:

What about the "protection" that Orange's RB offered though..? If it's a scum RB, was it not meant to protect against nightkills, and rather keep information from getting out if they were copped/tracked?

Hugh, we actually do have proof that you couldn't target his target before don't we?

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I have to go to work soon, so I'll leave those questions open. However, if I take the angle that you made a genuine slip for N2 and didn't think I would be able to return (or not as easily/quickly), then it leads straight into you giving Sunflower the bus to give yourself an alibi, as the others had at the time not called out the N2 contradiction as much, and I wouldn't be able to verify it--thereby allowing you to postulate that "scum" caused it.

The converse is also true. There are still several valid explanations for my N2 target having gone "nowhere" when I tried to visit you. A one-time switch. Perhaps a catch on the nightkill that makes the nightkill target switch anybody else who tried to visit the nightkill target. Perhaps another hidden effect or ability. In my mind, since everything that is being offered as information is already out on the table, it's pointless to speculate now. Either you believe me or you don't, but if you took my meta, I wouldn't bus that hard against a scummate when the situation was not that desperate, and most definitely not Sunflower cause she's too nice.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

One last comment before I head out the door, I blocked ILTS because of you Shade.  You were telling the truth about your lynchproof, and that put ilts back in play as your opposite.  I'd think you'd be a little more grateful :p

Why would you care, you're neutral aren't you?

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

KY, and KY later said he got a hostile result on Orange didn't he?

Yes, but it could be because he’s neutral. Since you’re so adamant on orange, how about you explain chopbam’s n2 problem.

Just now, Jeod said:

Yes, but it could be because he’s neutral. Since you’re so adamant on orange, how about you explain chopbam’s n2 problem.

I believe I have pointed out already the simple problem that results from what message to give a Tracker tracking someone following him.

5 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I believe I have pointed out already the simple problem that results from what message to give a Tracker tracking someone following him.

And you’ve been told several times by several people that it’s incorrect.

Just now, Shade939 said:

So, we have a curseproof watcher, vs. a role that randomizes the target of player who curses players who visit them?

Orange has an ability that literally interferes with other Town actions, and Chopbam has an ability to counteract that allowing him to actually use his main ability.

Orange has an ability that literally interferes with other Town actions, and Chopbam has an ability to counteract that allowing him to actually use his main ability.

Lol I feel like I can see the case against me better than you can. :v

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

So, we have a curseproof watcher, vs. a role that randomizes the target of player who curses players who visit them?

*tracker and yes, which is why it’s strange that chopbam’s N2 target visited nobody—i was the intended target and I did visit.

Ugh, shade being shade.