TheIrishman

CVC:
Jeod voted Verti60
OrangeP47 voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted Verti60
Shade939 voted OrangeP47
ChopBam voted Verti60
Verti60 voted Verti60

Sure looks like an ear;y hammer to me. Or maybe Orange has to have voted the majority too.

That said, wow, lots of activity in the morning.  I only have about 2, 2 1/2 hours before I need to be away, likely till after hammer, assuming hammer is at normal time.  I'm very unlikely to change my vote.

And yes, as far as I'm aware, I do need to survive still.

4 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Looks like this has been the most active game so far. Congrats to Irish! It's been fun throughout the whole game in my opinion.

I'm not sure how things would have gone if Verti60 hadn't outed Sunflower. I'm still wondering how ChopBam got the wrong target on N2. If Orange isn't actually scum, then it could be him, and the whole him vs. Sunflower thing could have been a bus since ChopBam likely doesn't trust Verti60.

I wonder if Verti60 would have killed Sunflower with his own notebook if it looked like ChopBam was going to get the lynch...

6 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Looks like this has been the most active game so far. Congrats to Irish! It's been fun throughout the whole game in my opinion.

We've combined a CYOR (popular format here for the most OP shenanigans) and Death Note (most popular detective RPG format) so there ya go. There's also popular mechanics from Ghost Detective and not sure how much Chopbam got from the Force Ghost mechanic. Other roles also makes the game complicated (Orange) and/or at least interesting.

Just now, Jeod said:

And how did she do that exactly?

Well she didn't want cooperation. Otherwise she would tell me about scum plans so that we could coordinate with other scum members. Instead they tried to off me and later you can see Sunflower sided with Orange to shut me down.Today she tried to kill me, but she didn't know I can fight back :p 

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Well she didn't want cooperation. Otherwise she would tell me about scum plans so that we could coordinate with other scum members. Instead they tried to off me and later you can see Sunflower sided with Orange to shut me down.Today she tried to kill me, but she didn't know I can fight back :p 

Again, how do you know that killing you isn't a part of their win condition? She did have the perfect ability to counter you while nobody else could.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

By trying to nightkill you? Are you sure that wasn't her partner's decision?

It was like that. How do you know it if I may ask? 

If she would have tell me exactly what they have in plan I could have coordinated with other partner(s).

Still scum will most likely win this game regardless with her or without her. Town is focusing too much on TP roles here (e.g. Nodlied) instead of fighting scum. Not only it's delaying the game but it's giving scum opportunity to set the final blow in. I'm the first one here to actually fought scum lol.

You said yourself that the reason for you coming out was that they'd been trying to kill you. You've also said that one of the reasons you chose not to give ChopBam a notebook was that he disliked it immensely in DNM. If Sunflower was able to somehow tell her partner about the notebook and its origin, then it stands to reason that perhaps her partner decided that offing you would be for the best. Indeed, KY is so far the only true nightkill we've had.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Again, how do you know that killing you isn't a part of their win condition? She did have the perfect ability to counter you while nobody else could.

Why would scum need extra objective? All they need to do is outnumber or even the town members. If shade is still town he could have been also lynchproof. It's a tool for scum to get around it should they end up in endgame with same amount of town players.

5 minutes ago, Jeod said:

She did have the perfect ability to counter you while nobody else could.

Probably optional. After all, if she died early, what counter would have been against Verti after that? He may not actually be an objective of ours...

Just now, ChopBam said:

Probably optional. After all, if she died early, what counter would have been against Verti after that? He may not actually be an objective of ours...

Yes, Mafia would have good reasons to target him wouldn’t they?

Just now, Jeod said:

Excuse me?

Sorry I'm totally pre-coffee here and didn't word that so excellently.

What I'm saying is that if getting rid of Verti as a hostile 3rd party was an objective of town, he'd be vulnerable to more than one player's special ability, and that of scum nonetheless.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

You said yourself that the reason for you coming out was that they'd been trying to kill you. You've also said that one of the reasons you chose not to give ChopBam a notebook was that he disliked it immensely in DNM. If Sunflower was able to somehow tell her partner about the notebook and its origin, then it stands to reason that perhaps her partner decided that offing you would be for the best. Indeed, KY is so far the only true nightkill we've had.

She couldn't tell her partner about the notebook, but she tried to warn them about to not target me. She couldn't tell them why exactly because of the contract so they didn't listen to her and (I guess) they thought I'm hostile to them because of it. Only now they know the full truth :p

If Sunflower would coordinate with me better I might have arranged the notebook to fall in her partner(s) hands instead of shade but anyway they've already were after me. 

5 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

You can always destroy the notebook. I could have been blocked entire game passing the notebook too. There's a lot of counters actually, and more than I actually wanted...

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Priorities are to lynch Sunflowers partner first, which the only player who matches that criteria would be Orange now.

Early hammer should already be in effect, we're just discussing more while waiting on resolution now.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Priorities are to lynch Sunflowers partner first, which the only player who matches that criteria would be Orange now.

It would certainly explain why he roleblocked iLTS when all evidence pointed to him being the doctor.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Early hammer should already be in effect, we're just discussing more while waiting on resolution now.

Did Irish actually say there's early hammer?

2 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

You can always destroy the notebook. I could have been blocked entire game passing the notebook too. There's a lot of counters actually, and more than I actually wanted...

I mean getting rid of you as a hostile third party. That's our town objective. "Remove all hostiles."