[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

6 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

We have the chance to make a shinigami seppuku itself out of love. That's the coolest thing ever. You don't get a chance like this in a mafia game every day guys!

I'm sure cat5 would be also very happy to see that.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

I sent a PM to Irish. If there's indeed delayed kill (and I already suspect who the lucky winner is), I don't want a resign. I want to see that delayed kill 😛

And you will be at the mercy of Orange.

I don't care if it's me. As long as you get lynched today, that's all I need to make this game awesome.

A thought: there were no scum on n1. Sunflower became the first scum. She was blocked on n3. Shade did a delayed kill and became the second scum, and/or now orange has the opportunity to become a scum tonight.

This explains the nightkills and lack of. I really think we need to kill verti, but if this is all true then scum will win unless we Lynch one today.

##vote Sunflower

Sorry if this lets verti off the hook, but we can’t risk it. And we can’t verify if shade did do a delay kill.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

A thought: there were no scum on n1. Sunflower became the first scum. She was blocked on n3. Shade did a delayed kill and became the second scum, and/or now orange has the opportunity to become a scum tonight.

This explains the nightkills and lack of. I really think we need to kill verti, but if this is all true then scum will win unless we Lynch one today.

##vote Sunflower

Sorry if this lets verti off the hook, but we can’t risk it. And we can’t verify if shade did do a delay kill.

That would potentially let scum get out of hand fairly quickly though, so I dunno if that's how it works. I also don't know how much time is breathing down our necks.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

That would potentially let scum get out of hand fairly quickly though, so I dunno if that's how it works. I also don't know how much time is breathing down our necks.

Not if there’s only one notebook and not if there’s a limit to how many times it can recruit a player to the scum side.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Not if there’s only one notebook and not if there’s a limit to how many times it can recruit a player to the scum side.

I'd think there'd be some warning about alignment changing, of which there are none that I can see.  And before anyone says it, a warning AFTER you open the note would be pretty lame :p

Just now, Jeod said:

##vote Sunflower

I'm surprised Shade didn't came up with this theorycraft first considering how many conspiracies he wrote during Star Wars game.

Don't forget KY got a guilty result on Orange and he didn't have Notebook back then. Don't forget KY was NKed by traditional night kill.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'd think there'd be some warning about alignment changing, of which there are none that I can see.  And before anyone says it, a warning AFTER you open the note would be pretty lame :p

My PM says I’m “in the mood” for a townalignment.

On 10/16/2018 at 12:08 AM, TheIrishman said:

The rules are standard. Mafia must try to equal or exceed Town in numbers. Town must try to destroy all hostile enemies. If there are any Third Party or Neutral players, they must do their best to complete their objectives.

Just a reminder here. Neutral/Third Party players must complete their objectives and I already completed mine. Lynching me won't help you (be it scum or town). 

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Just a reminder here. Neutral/Third Party players must complete their objectives and I already completed mine. Lynching me won't help you (be it scum or town). 

To be fair, it'll always help Mafia to waste a lynch.