[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Damnit, posted before I wanted to.

Add: ''And I hoped to never see such mechanics again. Oh well, let's wait until the game end to see what everything was about and how it worked, if its even a thing.''

That depends on Irish. The player pool has thinned down enough I think, and Verti has admitted to being a hostile tp now. If we turn around now then I'd be voting for ChopBam, since with nearly everything on the table it seems there is still no explanation for his N2 action and result.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

I mean getting rid of you as a hostile third party. That's our town objective. "Remove all hostiles."

Why is Verti considered a hostile, because he put a Death Note in a game with this many protective abilities?

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

That depends on Irish. The player pool has thinned down enough I think, and Verti has admitted to being a hostile tp now. If we turn around now then I'd be voting for ChopBam, since with nearly everything on the table it seems there is still no explanation for his N2 action and result.

Man you're stubborn. Will you admit there's a possibility that we can't know everything till later? That information probably died with somebody.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Even if he wasn't before, didn't Verti just admit that killing Sunflower made him hostile TP at the very least?

I have one question for you: r u scum?

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Good, it's about time we all did something else :p

I still want to design and run an Ace Attorney RPG, but it's been a while since I looked into it again. Perhaps I'll start writing a case...

Man you're stubborn. Will you admit there's a possibility that we can't know everything till later? That information probably died with somebody.

Category 5 didn't mention it when I brought that discrepancy up to him, and Nodlied couldn't have done it. The only other explanation is KY and Sunflower, and KY visited himself while Sunflower gave all of her abilities already.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Well choppy you were the one who hammered me so thank yourself for that hehehehehe.

Irish hasn't confirmed an early hammer at this point, so it's best to assume it's not in effect yet GG.

It's possible Sunflower did this thing to Verti and made him vote himself so we would focus on killing him today and not her partner(s). Meanwhile they do their dirty work tonight, armed with more information that Jeod dredged out of me today. If a name really is required for the death note to work, then Jeod will be at fault for my death tonight.

Irish hasn't confirmed an early hammer at this point, so it's best to assume it's not in effect yet GG.

Correct. Meanwhile, while waiting, I've been digging for the second scum. It's actually your job to defend yourself, which is why I've been asking you from time to time if you have any way to explain your N2. You don't seem very concerned with that however, perhaps you didn't think you would need to worry about it.

Just now, ChopBam said:

It's possible Sunflower did this thing to Verti and made him vote himself so we would focus on killing him today and not her partner(s). Meanwhile they do their dirty work tonight, armed with more information that Jeod dredged out of me today. If a name really is required for the death note to work, then Jeod will be at fault for my death tonight.

More votes, we would need.

You're wrong. Just lynch me. You know I am the source of all evil in this game :p

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Unless scum are going to kill a ton of us tonight they're not going to win. Also, if we get hostiles down to one the best outcome they can hope for is a draw due to my abilities.

Someone here is bad with math. One delayed kill, one mafia kill and and another death note kill makes how many town left?