[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

2 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

We also had few incognito roles in Death Note Mafia but with Shinigami eyes it was still bypasable.

There is a big price to pay for the Shinigami Eyes deal though. Hehehehe.

My passive goes a bit beyond just being nameless. I'm of another nature that will most likely be incomprehensible to you.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

My passive goes a bit beyond just being nameless. I'm of another nature that will most likely be incomprehensible to you.

No one is nameless. If they gave you a designation in SCP you have a name.

So if you are telling the truth, it just means that players cannot guess your name or even if they have somehow revealed it would not work until they actually get shinigami eyes.

There are some rules about guessing a name in the Notebook and the penalties for that. So that's most likely it.

3 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Well, you're welcome to try. But I've got a feeling that it's gonna be just like trying to write down NULL, nothing will happen.

You can ask Orange for a test, he's the next to use the Death Note if he wants to lol.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Either way, once your lynched there's no eyes correct? So not much to test.

And if he hasn't passed the notebook to someone else and chosen to use it instead, we'll know and then he gets lynched.

Category 5 thinks the way you railed on Shade after he used Liquidization means that he's not scum, and if he did use the notebook it would be for whoever he thinks is scum.

Have to ask though, why did you directly pass a notebook to Shade after that?

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Oh good, so you do need to die first.

As I said, GL with that. If you want to get rid of me I suggest you find way to remove the notebook from game first. But if you do that, you might not have time to remove scum. So you have to pick one or another really. hehehehe

Just now, Jeod said:

Category 5 thinks the way you railed on Shade after he used Liquidization means that he's not scum, and if he did use the notebook it would be for whoever he thinks is scum.

Have to ask though, why did you directly pass a notebook to Shade after that?

Shade is Shade as Orange put it.

Just now, Jeod said:

I doubt Shade used the notebook, though. If he did with scum intentions he wouldn't have passed it to Orange to get around the contract thing.

I never thought he would be sneaky enough to pull a delayed kill, but looks like he did, otherwise I would resign.

He passed it to Orange on purpose so that we can talk about the Notebook. Well actually, so that Orange can talk about the Notebook. Shade didn't even know he'll be revealed as one of the Notebook users.