[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

5 minutes ago, Jeod said:

It’s both. While true you’ve riled my emotions a bit, it’s also entirely logical and optimal to use a vulnerability on a death-note passing god while we can instead of killing the originator of said vulnerability.

If sunflower does a NK and Orange does a Death Note kill, you have two extra kills instead. But yes lynching me just because your feelings got hurt is completely logical :p

(I still don't know how I did manage to do that btw, just because you talked to your friends outside of the game doesn't mean I made them do it)

Just now, VERTi60 said:

If sunflower does a NK and Orange does a Death Note kill, you have two extra kills instead. But yes lynching me just because your feelings got hurt is completely logical :p

(I still don't know how I did manage to do that btw, just because you talked to your friends outside of the game doesn't mean I made them do it)

Don't forget that Category 5 could fail to bring someone back.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Don't forget that Category 5 could fail to bring someone back.

Or he could succeed and KY gets a gun refill. But if Irish accepts this resignation then it won’t be an issue.

Just now, Sunflower said:

I haven't said a word to Jeod outside of the game and he hasn't to me either.

(not about the game anyway. we've talked about other stuff).

So how does he know about you? Why he keeps telling me that I disrespected you? Obviously he is talking to you or through another person (and i know who b/c he talked to that person during my last hosted game when he died).

Just now, VERTi60 said:

So how does he know about you? Why he keeps telling me that I disrespected you? Obviously he is talking to you or through another person (and i know who b/c he talked to that person during my last hosted game when he died).

How should I know? Maybe he's a smart guy?

Dude you said that you and sunflower were chatting in PM and Irish said that you were being harsh when I said I felt bad for her. That’s it. I asked orange to check on her sometime tonight over it, because she’s a friend and has had anxiety with mafia games before.

Drop the crap. If you resign, stop posting and let Irish resolve.

If Jeod is town, he's obviously team hampering by this attitude. If scum can get two kills that leaves town completely defenseless. And if Sunflower can control another person (let's say I die so she can do that again on someone), town won't have enough votes to lynch them.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Dude you said that you and sunflower were chatting in PM and Irish said that you were being harsh when I said I felt bad for her. That’s it. I asked orange to check on her sometime tonight over it, because she’s a friend and has had anxiety with mafia games before.

Dude I know all about your history of cheating and talking to other people during mafia games. It's not the first time. Where did Irish said in this thread that I'm being harsh?

And see you admit talking to Orange and Sunflower admit talking to you.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Drop the crap. If you resign, stop posting and let Irish resolve.

Sure it's all my fault you keep breaking the rules :p

Just now, Sunflower said:

My ability is a one time use like most actions in mafia. It was also a hidden easter egg in the game and the only way to kill you and I figured it out so yay me.

This is like me telling everyone that the Death Note kill is one time use and was a easter egg in the game and the only way to kill someone.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Let’s see...we have a nk-proof chopbam, a vengeful doctor, an ability copier, a resurrector, and a vanilla. Against two scum, after your demise, I like those odds.

Only if scum let you win just because you helped them get rid of me which is would be team hamper on their part. Otherwise Orange will death note kill chopbam and Sunflower will kill Shade. And I don't think the remaining two town could do anything. If by any chance KY gets back as town, he might be day killed or vote controlled. I don't think scum have revealed all the easter eggs yet.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Only if scum let you win just because you helped them get rid of me which is would be team hamper on their part. Otherwise Orange will death note kill chopbam and Sunflower will kill Shade. And I don't think the remaining two town could do anything. If by any chance KY gets back as town, he might be day killed or vote controlled. I don't think scum have revealed all the easter eggs yet.

If it can actually get to that point. :p

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

If it can actually get to that point. :p

It won’t. Snipe will be on you and I’ll copy chopbam to get his nk-proof, which would come into play before the kill is resolved.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

It won’t. Snipe will be on you and I’ll copy chopbam to get his nk-proof, which would come into play before the kill is resolved.

I don't even got to a part we can trust iLTS. In which case would be even worse. Seeing that he insists voting Chopbam doesn't help either.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

I don't even got to a part we can trust iLTS. In which case would be even worse. Seeing that he insists voting Chopbam doesn't help either.

From one perspective I can actually see a legit case on me, so I don't blame him too much for that. The unexplained N2 switch is probably the clincher for him on that. Although in my mind, the whole Sunflower thing is clear as day because I can see her lying through her teeth about her watcher claim.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Who’s “we”?

If you haven't noticed I was helping town the whole game. Although I wasn't obliged to do so. Just because your scum friends ask you to go against town doesn't mean you have the right calling me anti town :p

Just now, VERTi60 said:

If you haven't noticed I was helping town the whole game. Although I wasn't obliged to do so. Just because your scum friends ask you to go against town doesn't mean you have the right calling me anti town :p

You help town by giving Shade a Death Note? :p

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Sounds like you might have some good karma then. :p