[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, Jeod said:

Damn. Not what I was going for though, but that's funny that it could have killed him.

Still a dick move putting so much pressure on a lady.

What pressure? What do you know about sunflower anyway? Did you guys talked outside of the thread or what?

@TheIrishman I demand you sort this mess first.

Locking thread.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

What pressure? What do you know about sunflower anyway? Did you guys talked outside of the thread or what?

@TheIrishman I demand you sort this mess first.

Locking thread.

Pretty sure you don't have authority to lock another GM's thread especially as a player of the GM's game. Plus, it's kind of a dick move (again).

Just now, Jeod said:

Pretty sure you don't have authority to lock another GM's thread especially as a player of the GM's game. Plus, it's kind of a dick move (again).

There were outside communications and now you are accusing me of pressuring a player.

I want this sorted out before we continue.

3 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

There were outside communications and now you are accusing me of pressuring a player.

I want this sorted out before we continue.

Unless you've got people throwing verbal abuse at each other I think locking this is an overreaction. Especially without first consulting Irish.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Unless you've got people throwing verbal abuse at each other I think locking this is an overreaction. Especially without first consulting Irish.

I want Irish to reply to this thread, or reply to my PMs first.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

This sort of thing's happened before. Just let staff handle it, don't spend time arguing in thread.

In any case, I will ask everyone to stop posting (those that still can) until the action has been resolved or denied or whatever; until whenever Irish re-opens the thread.

Especially since I don't want things to escalate.

Well, this has certainly spiraled into a direction I didn't expect.

As for outside communications:

For Sunflower, no action will be taken for her first offense.

For Jeod, It can certainly be viewed as wanting to talk outside the game as opposed to requesting a player to post in game. He will have an extra vote against him for the next two days.

Sunflower used Hypnotize on Verti60Looking at Vert with her charming gaze, she convinces Vert to follow her lead and to also come down to the Mortal Plane. Looking at him now, he seems to be more vulnerable.

Verti60 has been successfully hypnotized.

Just now, Jeod said:

I'm game for an early hammer too to get the drama queen out of the picture. He's already claimed third party, so there's no concern from me.

Maybe he's even the one hiding the flips, kinda, or did we confirm Cat 5 for that for real?

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I'll just say I have an ulterior motive in that I probably won't be here for the *normal* hammer time, due to a dentist appointment.

I'm also working tomorrow night, so will miss hammer.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Funny, sunflower is confirmed killer but you still go after me. And totally ignore Orange third party owning a Death Note :p

And you call me drama queen lol.

##vote Sunflower

She can be roleblocked by Orange, and without you the death notes may stop working.

Bye.

@Sunflower, let's call a truce and rid us of this demon.