[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, ChopBam said:

This is just a fluff statement tbh.

It's a ridiculous statement. It's ridiculous that Jeod talks to people outside of thread, he talks to mafia players and then comes here complaining about me when all I did was that I stopped Mafia from NKing. And since Sunflower and Orange tried really hard to remove me, I fought back. But only in game's parameters. I didn't go outside of the thread like the two of them and posting their salty comments about me.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

It's a ridiculous statement. It's ridiculous that Jeod talks to people outside of thread, he talks to mafia players and then comes here complaining about me when all I did was that I stopped Mafia from NKing. And since Sunflower and Orange tried really hard to remove me, I fought back. But only in game's parameters. I didn't go outside of the thread like the two of them and posting their salty comments about me.

TiM already dealt with that. Anything beyond this we can deal with later when the game's done. Are you able to compartmentalize a bit? Keep your cool for the game's sake and let it out later. It'll help all of us, as friends, and it'll certainly help Irish as the GM.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

TiM already dealt with that. Anything beyond this we can deal with later when the game's done. Are you able to compartmentalize a bit? Keep your cool for the game's sake and let it out later. It'll help all of us, as friends, and it'll certainly help Irish as the GM.

I certainly don't like players breaking rules, calling me a dick, a dramaqueen and then go after me just because they feel salty about what was done to them by their own mistakes.

1 hour ago, TheIrishman said:

Sunflower used Hypnotize on Verti60Looking at Vert with her charming gaze, she convinces Vert to follow her lead and to also come down to the Mortal Plane. Looking at him now, he seems to be more vulnerable.

Btw this doesn't look like a 1 day limit fyi.

21 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

I certainly don't like players breaking rules, calling me a dick, a dramaqueen and then go after me just because they feel salty about what was done to them by their own mistakes.

Maybe their win condition involves eliminating third parties. There’s still no need to be salty right back to the point of game throwing.

Just now, Jeod said:

Maybe their win condition involves eliminating third parties. There’s still no need to be salty right back to the point of game throwing.

I am not third party. As in not hostile. You know this, you were shinigami. You know that you would win regardless which side wins in Death Note game.

So it's really interesting that you are pulling of theories like this. It only tells me your alignment was altered or you are simply just a dick yourself :p

Also major spoiler regarding the Death Note rules.

There is a rule that if a Mafia player gets the notebook, they can't pass it to other mafia player.

This is why mafia doesn't like the idea of passing the notebook between players because they can't hold on it for too long.

It’s both. While true you’ve riled my emotions a bit, it’s also entirely logical and optimal to use a vulnerability on a death-note passing god while we can instead of killing the originator of said vulnerability.

Just now, Jeod said:

It’s both. While true you’ve riled my emotions a bit, it’s also entirely logical and optimal to use a vulnerability on a death-note passing god while we can instead of killing the originator of said vulnerability.

Notice how me and Chopbam don't agree with you...