[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Day Six

Related image

Taking a deep breath of the morning air, you are all coming to realize it may be your last.
Looking around, it appears Shade isn't around anymore. After a quick search, you only find his ruins.

He was the Secure, Contain, Protect Foundation (SCP Foundation)

Image result for SCP Foundation

To no one's surprise, you were all unable to figure out any alignment or abilities relating to him.

Jeod will be punished with an extra vote against for posting over the limit
Time Remaining: 1 day, 23 hours, and 48 minutes
CVC:
Jeod voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody
Penalty has voted Jeod
Penalty has voted Jeod

Jeod has the most votes

5 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Looks like shade was a nightkill not a notebook kill. Orange?

I didn't use the notebook to kill Shade, no.  Sounds like a normal nightkill to me.  If it was a notebook kill I'd imagine there'd be more flavor than this bland offering.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I didn't use the notebook to kill Shade, no.  Sounds like a normal nightkill to me.  If it was a notebook kill I'd imagine there'd be more flavor than this bland offering.

I am noticing here that you did not explicitly deny nightkilling Shade. :p 

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Is that all?

I can also gift an ability I copied. As I can only hold two Passives, I attempted to gift Madness to Shade. However, it failed and I was instead asked to discard one passive.

8 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I also tried to pass the note to Cat 5 (which was apparently a valid target), but something went wrong and I got it back.

What went wrong? KY also was not resurrected.

Hmm...

I do know that Cat5 can only revive a player if they’ve been dead for less than 48 hours, which is why Nodlied flipped yesterday. We should see Sunflower at the end of today or tomorrow morning.

12 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Destroy wasn't an option I saw.

In that case it seems the notebook must die with you. Apologies if you’re truly neutral, but your objective should be complete.

##vote OrangeP47

As for the nightkill, I currently have no idea how to explain it other than orange is lying and used the notebook but had it appear as a regular nightkill.

Just now, Jeod said:

In that case it seems the notebook must die with you. Apologies if you’re truly neutral, but your objective should be complete.

##vote OrangeP47

As for the nightkill, I currently have no idea how to explain it other than orange is lying and used the notebook but had it appear as a regular nightkill.

I think I have to survive :p

15 minutes ago, Jeod said:

##vote OrangeP47

I'm pretty sure I'm OK with this. Looking back, I do see OrangeP47 bussing Nodlied if this is the case. After Nodlied died, Orange was even more sure that Nodlied was scum. I can actually see this as Orange giving himself more points later on knowing already what Nodlied's alignment was. So not 80-90%, but 100%. Want to hear from iLTS.

It also would have made sense for Orange to block iLTS as the doctor on N4 so Sunflower could make the kill on KY, but what doesn't add up for me is his previous blocking of Sunflower on N3, when there was no kill. Nodlied was already gone at that point, so one of them would have to attempt to make the kill, not one just blocking the other and otherwise making no move.

One of my theories is that all scum are dead and the notebook just has to be removed. It’s possible for us to end up killing each other to find a phantom scum. I’d prefer to put the notebook out of play today to verify this theory.