[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Doesn't matter, Death Note was used, mission accomplished on my part. 

My personal objective was to top jeod's shinigami shenanigans and missleading in Death Note Mafia, and I think I angred a lot more people than he did. So mission accomplished on that part as well :p

Anyway gg.

Breaking the metagame doesn’t count. I didn’t whine like a baby like you did.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I had to claim the death note for myself though, the chance to stand on top of the pile of ashes for real instead of slightly miscalculating like last time.

Hey want to ask something while we wait.

If I gave you the Death Note on N1, would you use it and keep it secret or would you reveal it?

I was deciding to give the notebook to either you or sunflower. I know you two were best candidates to use it, but since Sunflower never played Death Note Mafia I decided she should have some fun with it first. After you when after me I rather gave it to Shade next time.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Breaking the metagame doesn’t count. I didn’t whine like a baby like you did.

See I went extra mile to whine like you did on DNM when nodlied returned the notebook to you and you wanted to ragequit over it :p

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I almost started to trust you after your one time lynchproof was proven, but then having become a known note user that faded pretty quick :p

I had the ability to regain two of my one shots with another night action.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Hey want to ask something while we wait.

If I gave you the Death Note on N1, would you use it and keep it secret or would you reveal it?

I was deciding to give the notebook to either you or sunflower. I know you two were best candidates to use it, but since Sunflower never played Death Note Mafia I decided she should have some fun with it first. After you when after me I rather gave it to Shade next time.

I probably would have kept it secret at that time.  I only revealed it because it would, at the time, ironically get some heat off of me.  I don't know if I would have used it.  I would have liked to use it, sure, but because my objective at the time was to experement on 3 people, I needed the game to last long enough to do that, and quick deaths don't help with that.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Yeah verti turned this game into a sham. Well done. Grats on being a true dick.

You had all the logical reasons to lynch Orange yesterday, he had notebook and guilty read, yet you decided to lynch me because you just could. So it's your fault.

Just now, ChopBam said:

I'm immune to curses. ;)

Probably not immune to this :p

Just now, VERTi60 said:

You had all the logical reasons to lynch Orange yesterday, he had notebook and guilty read, yet you decided to lynch me because you just could. So it's your fault.

That guilty read was from when I actually was neutral, so I honestly was telling the truth with that.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I probably would have kept it secret at that time.  I only revealed it because it would, at the time, ironically get some heat off of me.  I don't know if I would have used it.  I would have liked to use it, sure, but because my objective at the time was to experement on 3 people, I needed the game to last long enough to do that, and quick deaths don't help with that.

So my analysis was correct then. Too bad the communication didn't work out well between Sunflower and rest of scum team and we didn't set up a plan in Shinigami doc.