[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

I'm thinking Orange is either scum or who he says he is w/ a death note. Either way, all evidence right now points his way.

##vote OrangeP47

We gonna wait 46 hours for this?

I am fine with speeding up the phases if there’s unanimous votes (minus the player being voted).

##vote Orange

I believe that he might actually be hostile TP rather than scum, but I don't think he's friendly.

Jeod:

Visited myself and Shade last night, supposedly to give Shade a copied ability. I doubt he could use both a copy ability and an NK at the same time, but I don't know for sure how a scum NK works with other actions. He is at the bottom of my list of suspects, although it's a possibility that the resurrection flipped his alignment he was acting pretty town yesterday.

ChopBam:

Based on his posts today and Jeod's confirmation, he is cleared from having performed a night kill. We also can be fairly certain that he never had the Death Note. He is innocent of any hostile acts last night. So, he's a confirmed tracker now.

Orange:

I don't think he's scum, but I do think he's a hostile TP. This game should have ended if there are no hostile parties left. By process of elimination it's just between Orange and myself. I know I'm town so that leaves Orange as the last hostile.

Food for thought. Here are my thoughts/reads on alignment:

• Nodlied - mafia
  • KillingYou - likely town
  • Shade - likely town
  • Vertigo - third party
  • Sunflower - likely mafia
  • Jeod - likely town (could have flipped on rez)
  • Orange - claimed third party
  • iLikeToSnipe - claimed town
  • ChopBam - possible town
  • Cat5 - likely non-hostile

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Food for thought. Here are my thoughts/reads on alignment:

• Nodlied - mafia
  • KillingYou - likely town
  • Shade - likely town
  • Vertigo - third party
  • Sunflower - likely mafia
  • Jeod - likely town (could have flipped on rez)
  • Orange - claimed third party
  • iLikeToSnipe - claimed town
  • ChopBam - possible town
  • Cat5 - likely non-hostile

I'm mafia now, but I actually did start neutral. I got converted later.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Can you use your block ability and NK on the same night? If not, then I think we have a draw at best for you.

I can.  I also set Chop to die an hour before hammer, and because Jeod has double penalty, it means I can win today's vote.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

You had it coming, to be fair.  We really didn't try and NK you so we have no idea what you were talking about.

You and sunflower were after me from D3, and you yourself said you want to remove me :p

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Yeah, purely because you had it coming :v

Doesn't matter, Death Note was used, mission accomplished on my part. 

My personal objective was to top jeod's shinigami shenanigans and missleading in Death Note Mafia, and I think I angred a lot more people than he did. So mission accomplished on that part as well :p

Anyway gg.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Doesn't matter, Death Note was used, mission accomplished on my part. 

My personal objective was to top jeod's shinigami shenanigans and missleading in Death Note Mafia, and I think I angred a lot more people than he did. So mission accomplished on that part as well :p

Anyway gg.

I for one, found the Shinigami to be the most helpful player in game. :v