[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, ChopBam said:

Sunflower, if I visited KY, how did I know you "watched" him when the day started? Tell me that. Busted hahahaha.

How should I know? Maybe you can use your ability along with your night kill? Or maybe you're just making it up and trying to get me killed because I'm the watcher and you're a big meanie?

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

There's a passive you get when you acquire the Death Note, and you keep it even if you pass it on.  It's a "contract" stating you can't talk about the Death Note, under pain of Death.

Beyond that, you can pass it or open it (or both the same night, apparently).  If you don't open, you MUST pass.  Holding onto it gives a doc with the shinigami (Verti, apparently).  Opening it also gives you more rules, which I don't have access to, because I haven't opened it yet.  It says you can write a name to die and the reason.  If no reason is given they just simply die the next day.

Thank you for explaining. ##unvote

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

How should I know? Maybe you can use your ability along with your night kill? Or maybe you're just making it up and trying to get me killed because I'm the watcher and you're a big meanie?

Is that your defense?

I refuse to be manipulated by hugs. You claim I visited KY, you're the one full of it. I knew I made a good decision staying up last night so I could make my report right after the day started. Now nobody can say I waited to make a convenient claim. I made the claim first, and you could have visited ANYBODY. It would have been a giant leap for me to throw a guess like that into the mix. And you CONFIRMED MY REPORT as true without meaning to. I repeat, busted.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

I refuse to be manipulated by hugs. You claim I visited KY, you're the one full of it. I knew I made a good decision staying up last night so I could make my report right after the day started. Now nobody can say I waited to make a convenient claim. I made the claim first, and you could have visited ANYBODY. It would have been a giant leap for me to throw a guess like that into the mix. And you CONFIRMED MY REPORT as true without meaning to. I repeat, busted.

Hehehe. I haven't seen Chopbam being this enthusiastic in a long time in mafia game. 

3 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

So basically you're saying you knew you needed to claim first for your gambit to work and you stayed up sooper late to make sure you could do it? Is it really that hard to figure out I would watch KY? I mean... I said I tried to watch him the night before and he was an important player. I tried to think of who was most likely to get NKed, and he was the one I picked. Guess I was right?

Let us also remember you were blocked the night before when there was no NK, and I was NOT blocked. And I don't make such random risky guesses like that. Keep conferring with your scum buddy(ies?) in the scum doc, maybe they'll help you get a better defense.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Let us also remember you were blocked the night before when there was no NK, and I was NOT blocked. And I don't make such random risky guesses like that. Keep conferring with your scum buddy(ies?) in the scum doc, maybe they'll help you get a better defense.

You've been unconfirmed for several nights, though... I seem to recall that being an issue.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

You've been unconfirmed for several nights, though... I seem to recall that being an issue.

So, I have a job that kept me from responding before you did. Got a problem with that?

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

And your point is? I told the truth that I got blocked without anyone needing to force it out of me.

Just now, Sunflower said:

And your point is? I told the truth that I got blocked without anyone needing to force it out of me.

Lol, Orange claimed he did it, so nobody would have needed to force it out of you.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Sunflower what’s your “love” action and how’s it work?

I can hypnotize him to bring him to wonderland with me and make him do whatever I want for one day. AKA I can make him vote for whoever I vote for, including himself. It also has a hidden effect on one player and I think it's Verti because of the story between Misa and Gelus.