[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, ChopBam said:

My target visited nobody. You were my intended target. I'm not actually told who my target is. I had no reason to believe it was switched, but should I now?

That's quite the convenience.

You claim to be a tracker. N1 you tracked OrangeP47 to Nodlied (after it had been said). N2 you tracked me after I requested it. I conveniently ended up dead, and when asked who I visited, you hesitated until you had to relent. N3 you tracked Sunflower, who "could not be found" because she was jailed by OrangeP47--again, something that was already confirmed.

None of your tracking claims have been provable, and in fact I can prove you're full of shit.

My copy ability allows me to use other player's abilities as a one-time use. Passives stay with me until they are activated. On my death, Madness stayed with me, meaning it wasn't activated. Whoever killed me is immune to curses. Oh look, here you are admitting to that.

I did make a visit on N2. I copied an ability. It's called 'Path of the Jedi', and it makes me immune to curses except for the one I already was affected by. Naturally, this passive will expire if I visit a player with a curse, but you see the point.

13 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Oooooh could I be a killer and not know about it? Now that'd be one for the books.

Do you suppose Sunflower can bewitch other players to make delayed nightkills for her?

Just now, Jeod said:

Do you suppose Sunflower can bewitch other players to make delayed nightkills for her?

No, that wouldn't make any sense. I'm curseproof, and the fact of my night results doesn't line up with that.

3 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

@OrangeP47

Explain yourself.

##vote OrangeP47

I was going to target Jeod last night but was roleblocked.

Shade and you are in like a pair, and Shade was telling the truth, therefore I'm more suspicious of you.  I also have reason to believe kills can happen while being blocked/there's a killing TP out there.

As for my identity, yes I've claimed, so I'll repeat it, I'm Dr. Alistair Grout, but I also have reason to believe getting our "true names" out there is very bad.