[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

6 hours ago, Nodlied said:

You could also just donate it to me, for I wonder if such a videotape witch can even function within the still life that is my painting.

Regarding the cursed videotape, I’m keeping it. I ain’t afraid of no curse. If anybody really wants my videotape, they can pry it from my cold, dead hands.

12 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

Preserve Neck - Lynchproof

Preserve Heart - Day BP

Preserve Back - Night BP

Are you lynchproof again? So when you do convince KY to shoot Nodlied and on the chance Nodlied flips Town, and we then “place the blame on you” you’re safe? I don’t imagine you would be lynchproof two days in a row though, and I would rather KY not shoot anyone today.

2 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

Are you lynchproof again? So when you do convince KY to shoot Nodlied and on the chance Nodlied flips Town, and we then “place the blame on you” you’re safe? I don’t imagine you would be lynchproof two days in a row though, and I would rather KY not shoot anyone today.

If you're really concerned about that, you can just have Shade sell KY more Ammo. That said, I'm even more confident of KY being Scum than Nodlied.

1 hour ago, Shade939 said:

Isn't the better question why is Irish lynchproof instead of immune to a day or night kill?

It's a choice I make depending on what I think might happen. For example, I wasn't very concerned about being Nightkilled during the first night because I thought FRAYDO and Orange drew plenty of the attention. I doubted I'd get shot during the day, so I chose to be lynchproof for D2.

7 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

If you're really concerned about that, you can just have Shade sell KY more Ammo. That said, I'm even more confident of KY being Scum than Nodlied.

It's a choice I make depending on what I think might happen. For example, I wasn't very concerned about being Nightkilled during the first night because I thought FRAYDO and Orange drew plenty of the attention. I doubted I'd get shot during the day, so I chose to be lynchproof for D2.

So, with three players with claimed lynch protection, your assumption is the player with a day kill is scum?

34 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

What was that about killing neutrals cause confirmed not town? Hmmmmm.....

The only possible outcome that can result from targeting me is hurting your own goal, you should have better things to do than wasting your time targeting me with any ability that wouldn’t bring you any closer to achieving your victory condition.

Just now, Shade939 said:

The only possible outcome that can result from targeting me is hurting your own goal, you should have better things to do than wasting your time targeting me with any ability that wouldn’t bring you any closer to achieving your victory condition.

False.  The outcome is we will get great amusement.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Your just worried your going to get lynched first and lose the bet. :p

No, people are like suspiciously not suspicious of me for some reason.  I almost don't know what to do with myself.  Though since I don't really have traditional actions, "nothing" is about the only valid answer anyway :p