[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

Killing You, wanna try shooting Nodlied? He's 2nd place in the suspect list. If you end up killing him and winds up being Scum, you can take it as a personal victory. If he ends up being Town, you can throw all the blame on me.

For the last time, Shade, who did you target last night?

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Killing You, wanna try shooting Nodlied? He's 2nd place in the suspect list. If you end up killing him and winds up being Scum, you can take it as a personal victory. If he ends up being Town, you can throw all the blame on me.

For the last time, Shade, who did you target last night?

I'm confident in my alibi Irish.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Why do you think you'd be the one targeted?

I don't? You said the information would just as easily lead to harming me, meaning either attention or possibly someone specifically could be targeted towards me. I'm saying that I don't mind the repercussions of it.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

I don't? You said the information would just as easily lead to harming me, meaning either attention or possibly someone specifically could be targeted towards me. I'm saying that I don't mind the repercussions of it. 

Well, there are a fair few other players in game besides yourself, and they may not like me revealing this information either.

28 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

He's also on my suspect list, though something tells me it's not going to work.

By the way, please remind me what you've been up to the past couple of nights.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Going to out that I"m the neutral player in game who runs the item shop?

Going to out that you need to earn 15 coins to win the game, meaning you need to extend this game for as long as possible in order to win. Which in turn means that you're going to give both Town and Scum players benefits. The matter that I fear is that you visited KY or Nodlied last night. Especially since I know some of the items that you're able to sell and I can guess how a few would work.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

But it's an action, not a passive. Is that correct?

Correct, but I don't target anyone, I just choose how I want to protect myself.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

Going to out that you need to earn 15 coins to win the game, meaning you need to extend this game for as long as possible in order to win. Which in turn means that you're going to give both Town and Scum players benefits. The matter that I fear is that you visited KY or Nodlied last night. Especially since I know some of the items that you're able to sell and I can guess how a few would work. 

Considering all of the dead bodies, I'm really trying here...

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

Again, elaborate. I'm not following you.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Considering all of the dead bodies, I'm really trying here...

Are you actually Cyrano Jones? The second you handed the Tribble, my mind immediately jumped to him.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Wee, I’m cursed! Shade visited me and the spooky voice on the videotape said “2 days…”

Wait what.