[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Or would players not infect other players if they weren’t patient Zero?

You’d probably limit it so you can only progress one stage a night in total though, or just make certain it has a cap on how many stages a player can progress through in a night.

Just one stage per night was built in.

28 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Because I wanted to get Nodlied first and if I dayblocked Irish everyone would focus on him not Nodlied :p

Pfft. :v You'd have been better off getting rid of Irish today and lynching me tomorrow. I no longer had any lynch protection.

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I'm a bit salty :\ literally narrow down the suspects myself, choose to play with Town priorities in mind, kill one Scum for Town, still Town doesn't choose to have me win. Orange, no vendetta against you. Shade, KY, and FRAYDO on the other hand.

Well, you were a hostile party. No matter how hard you try to play in town's favour, you lads are supposed to be at each other's throats. And considering that you killed the most townies this game... :v 

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I'm a bit salty 😕 literally narrow down the suspects myself, choose to play with Town priorities in mind, kill one Scum for Town, still Town doesn't choose to have me win. Orange, no vendetta against you. Shade, KY, and FRAYDO on the other hand.

I think that was the 2nd or 3rd game in a row you shot a scum without a cop report or anything. That's some sharpshooting cowboy!

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I'm a bit salty 😕 literally narrow down the suspects myself, choose to play with Town priorities in mind, kill one Scum for Town, still Town doesn't choose to have me win. Orange, no vendetta against you. Shade, KY, and FRAYDO on the other hand.

Maybe request a town role if you want to play town?

Just now, Sunflower said:

I think that was the 2nd or 3rd game in a row you shot a scum without a cop report or anything. That's some sharpshooting cowboy!

giphy.gif

Shooting KY in Nodlieds game was more impressive in my opinion, the problem being I still wasn’t on your team that game. For this one iLTS has far more clues indicating he was scum this game.

Just now, Killing_You said:

In all seriousness, I am considering letting you get rid of me in whatever the next few games are. You did do a lot to help town, I was just being shitty and selfish in the end.

No you weren't you made a lot of good choices this game, including your final one. I can tell you from experience that letting a TP live to win with you will always bite you in the arse. :v 
(Hint: Einstein's Revenge @iLikeToSnipe)

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

In all seriousness, I am considering letting you get rid of me in whatever the next few games are. You did do a lot to help town, I was just being shitty and selfish in the end.

To be fair, the only resoan it’s selfish is if you knew what letting Irish live to accomplish his objective would actaully do, if you ignored the GM input then lynching Irish was the best choice for Town.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

@TheIrishman

Should have sided with scum, you might have been able to win. :v

I did enjoy the game quite a bit. Hoping for a non-item, more powerful ability CYOR. Had a few other fun roles that didn't fit with the game...

Well, that too. I fully intended to keep Shade alive and have him win his game in the hopes that he'd help me out in a 1v1v1 situation. The fact that Irish went full on town while admitting to his actual nature provided for a nice attention sinkhole.

I actually think that items were done well this game. Although we haven't been able to use the vault too much (perhaps have some items start in it, although most of the ''vanilla'' items were taken by Shade's shop).

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

I actually think that items were done well this game. Although we haven't been able to use the vault too much (perhaps have some items start in it, although most of the ''vanilla'' items were taken by Shade's shop).

Items were done very well this game. I just have a few roles I really, really, really want to try.

My submitted role PM, because I want to share this with everyone. For funsies

On 11/10/2018 at 12:20 AM, FRAYDO said:

SPACE DANDY. HE'S A DANDY GUY. IN SPACE.

space_dandy_bones.jpg

"A flare for the dramatic, a love for the ladies, and a sweet head of hair. That's the Dandy way!"

Items:

Blaster

dandytwo.jpg

Unfortunately, Dandy is a very poor shot, even when confronted by multiple targets at close range. The blaster may be more effective in more capable hands.

##shoot
##pass

Abilities/Passives:

- A rockin' pompadour, baby! With good looks and sick moves, Dandy has no comparison.
Coolness factor through the roof and off the charts! Until removed from the game, Dandy is the coolest and this is not debatable.

space_dandy-sunglasses-pompadour-awesome

No benefit whatsover, other than people wishing to one day be as cool as Space Dandy.

- Crew Members

2016-03-Space-Dandy-pt2-Screen-10.jpg

Aboard his personal spaceship, the Aloha Oe, Dandy has his two crew members Meow (the alien cat) and QT (the robot). Dandy is not above sacrificing either to save his own life, nor shoving menial tasks like cooking and cleaning onto them.

Open possibility for watcher, tracker or bodyguard as balance dictates, or no inclusion at all.

- Weakness to THE BOOTY!

tumblr_oqjtfgeIrC1wpntoao1_500.gif

tumblr_oqjtfgeIrC1wpntoao2_500.gif

Lowered chance of success versus targets that are total babes. Also chance to be distracted if booty is spotted elsewhere.

- Dandy (Alternate Universes)
You killed the wrong Dandy! This one appears to not be from this universe! Chance to survive a Nightkill.
Reference link: http://space-dandy.wikia.com/wiki/Dandy_(Alternate_Universes)

- Zombie Dandy
For kicks, if you feel like keeping me around after death. No objective.

space-dandy.jpg

Dandy and his crew have become zombies! Dandy has a craving for raw meat, and the inexplicable and insatiable urge to congregate in malls with other zombies.

spacedandy.jpg

Have fun with this one! Go ahead and trim what you need, adjust, or outright cut things for balance sake. Figure I would throw everything that came to mind, though since you're familiar with Space Dandy too you're welcome to add to this lmao. Regarding what you do, I'll go with the flow 'cause that's the Dandy way.

BlvSYMU.jpg

A shame most, if not all of us, got nerfed but that's life. All things aside, I really had a lot of fun this game!

48 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

A shame most, if not all of us, got nerfed but that's life. All things aside, I really had a lot of fun this game!

Funny thing is, I actually got buffed :v My kill wasn't originally unstoppable. Then again, I didn't get my first request. That one will be save for a future CYOR, though!

6 hours ago, Killing_You said:

Funny thing is, I actually got buffed :v My kill wasn't originally unstoppable. Then again, I didn't get my first request. That one will be save for a future CYOR, though!

It technically still wasn't unstoppable, just piercing. :v