PLAYER CURRENT VOTE CURRENT NOMINATION
OrangeP47    
Nodlied    
TheIrishMan    
Shade939    
Killing_You    
Category 5 Hurricane    
FRAYDO    

I haven't been able to track anything yet, but here's the remaining playercount so far.

4 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

@Killing_You yeah so it won’t save me. Also are you still cursed?

Still cursed.

1 hour ago, FRAYDO said:

I inquired about that too. I’m safe for the night without a doubt, but yeah as I said to @Killing_You it’s not going to work against the tape taking into account when I will die. It’s the end of the line for this cool cat, baby.

It was worth a shot, though.

51 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Here's the current situation then.

2 "Neutral" players: TheIrishman, Shade939

2 Dead players: FRAYDO, Killing_You

3 Players: Category 5, Nodlied, OrangeP47

If FRAYDO is scum, then we likely would've been hit with an auto-win (unless the goal is to also eliminate Irish, which is entirely possible), and at day end we have nothing to worry about.

So, of the 3 people Shade listed, one of them has to be scum if FRAYDO isn't. Category 5 can be eliminated right off the bat. He was among the first to suspect iLikeToSnipe, called him out publicly on several contradictions that he made privately, and has generally been very towny so far. This leaves OrangeP47 and Nodlied. So far, the major evidence against each is Orange handing out the gun that killed iLikeToSnipe when he could've handed it to his partner, and iLikeToSnipe releasing Nodlied from the painting, making him more vulnerable. To me, the easier of these two to rationalize is Nodlied, who very well may have some utility now that he's free, at the cost of being vulnerable.

##vote Nodlied

Just now, Shade939 said:

Which I'll clarify, by pointing out that the game should end during the next day phase, barring the NK somehow failing.

So Cateogry 5 shouldn't get to the point where he could die from the Tape.

I'm sure Cat 5 appreciates you volunteering him ;) :p

6 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

##unvote

Given some thought, I'm not sure if going to a lynch is a good idea, given the circumstances. If we're wrong, it could result in a swift loss for town. I'm going to let some discussion go around before going back to a vote.

I don't think you have much of a choice at this point though, no matter what happens you're betting on something and having to take a risk today.

Even if it would be nothing more than whether or not your regeneration ability works.

6 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Here's the current situation then.

2 "Neutral" players: TheIrishman, Shade939

1 Dead player: FRAYDO

4 Players: Category 5, Nodlied, OrangeP47, Killing You*

You're not counting KY's regeneration in case it kicks in. My curse isn't unstoppable, merely unblockable ;) If he has an extra life, like how my immortality works, he should be alive.

D4 6 -1L = 5

N4 5-1NK = 4

D5 4-1L= 3

N5 3-1NK = 2 Game Over

D4 6 -0L = 6

N4 6-1NK = 5

D5 5-1L= 4

N5 4-1NK = 3

D6 3-1L = 2 Game Over

These are basically our two worst case scenarios depending on whether we decide to lynch today. Now this is ignoring any other abilities, such as if KY bought Ammo for a second shot with his Daykill or if Town was able to get the Chocolate Cake (Night BP).

I'm actually somewhat suspicious of Nodlied even though iLTS released him, purely because iLTS said that it's now just a Normal Picture Frame (implying there's no painting), but when he died, Jeod said an Angel Painting was sent to the Vault.

Cat5, if we don't nail Scum today, and although I believe you to be Town, please pass me that notebook you previously mentioned tonight.

By the way, FRAYDO, mind sharing what your night action is before you die and who you visited on previous nights?

Shade, care to share who you visited as well? If you don't, that's fine.

KY still needs to claim his action while Nodlied and Orange have always been unaccounted for. That said, I believe Orange to be Town purely on his ability.

So as of right now, KY and Nodlied are my top two suspects (surprise surprise, nothing's changed).

Since I'm invincible, I don't have to worry about Scum killing me in the vault. I can grab the chocolate cake and pass it to Town the next night, which should protect Town as I'm pretty sure Jeod put item passing as the first action taken. Can you grab multiple items, KY?

##nominate TheIrishman

9 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Can we kill Nodlied now?  I partially suspect KY, but if he's going to die anyway....

9 hours ago, Shade939 said:

iLTS claimed to have released him from the painting, which sounds like it should have rendered him vulnerable.

Here's the thing. I am indeed vulnerable today as iLTS did release me. However, as per night actions rules, I wasn't technically released until the day start. Now factor in that we had a nightkill tonight, and there's no way that, at the very least, I'm responsible that. There's the possibility that Snipe did it in addition to releasing me, but that would mean that scum can use both their normal actions and a nightkill.
However, N3 was the first nightkill so far. N1 was claimed to have been tanked by Snipe, who was scum, so no nightkill happened (or it was tanked by somebody else, but nobody got a notification about that), but he did attempt to steal something. Meanwhile, on N2, he stole me and, once again, there was no nightkill. This, to me, implies that scum can't nightkill while using one of their own actions. The question then is, who made the nightkill on N3 and why didn't they kill on N1 and 2, or why didn't the nightkill go through?

8 hours ago, Killing_You said:

Still cursed.

It was worth a shot, though.

If FRAYDO is scum, then we likely would've been hit with an auto-win (unless the goal is to also eliminate Irish, which is entirely possible), and at day end we have nothing to worry about.

So, of the 3 people Shade listed, one of them has to be scum if FRAYDO isn't. Category 5 can be eliminated right off the bat. He was among the first to suspect iLikeToSnipe, called him out publicly on several contradictions that he made privately, and has generally been very towny so far. This leaves OrangeP47 and Nodlied. So far, the major evidence against each is Orange handing out the gun that killed iLikeToSnipe when he could've handed it to his partner, and iLikeToSnipe releasing Nodlied from the painting, making him more vulnerable. To me, the easier of these two to rationalize is Nodlied, who very well may have some utility now that he's free, at the cost of being vulnerable.

##vote Nodlied

1. Of course the goal is to also eliminate Irish. He's a TP and TPs need to be eliminated in order for us to win. If he didn't need to be killed, he'd be a neutral party like Shade.
2. I do have some utility now, but if you look at what I posted above, there's no way for me to have been the one that killed Choppy.

2 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

I'm actually somewhat suspicious of Nodlied even though iLTS released him, purely because iLTS said that it's now just a Normal Picture Frame (implying there's no painting), but when he died, Jeod said an Angel Painting was sent to the Vault.

KY still needs to claim his action while Nodlied and Orange have always been unaccounted for. That said, I believe Orange to be Town purely on his ability.

So as of right now, KY and Nodlied are my top two suspects (surprise surprise, nothing's changed).

Since I'm invincible, I don't have to worry about Scum killing me in the vault. I can grab the chocolate cake and pass it to Town the next night, which should protect Town as I'm pretty sure Jeod put item passing as the first action taken. Can you grab multiple items, KY?

##nominate TheIrishman

1. There's a reason why the painting is still in play. :v
2. You're still a confirmed (by yourself) hostile, nominating you is as stupid as it can get. And we can't trust you to be honest about anything.

Orange, can your dayblock block passives?

7 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

This time, I tried fusing with Cat5. Obviously it didn't happen, as Choppy was the one that got the axe.

7 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

No. Interacting with the Vault is treated as its own separate action.

There have been no extension votes so far, so hammer will be in 2.5 hours or so. Here's the CvC:

OrangeP47   OrangeP47
Nodlied    
TheIrishMan   TheIrishMan
Shade939    
Killing_You    
Category 5 Hurricane Shade939  
FRAYDO Shade939  

Just now, Jeod said:

There have been no extension votes so far, so hammer will be in 2.5 hours or so. Here's the CvC:

OrangeP47   OrangeP47
Nodlied    
TheIrishMan   TheIrishMan
Shade939    
Killing_You    
Category 5 Hurricane Shade939  
FRAYDO Shade939  

Hammer would be tomorrow without extension, not today....

21 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

TBH it might be a good idea to go ahead and extend it to Friday anyway.  I think a lot of people are already indisposed and whatnot.

And show pity for Shade? Nah.

Yeah I'll just do that. Makes life easier for all of us anyway.

CYOR IV is on hold until 11/22 11:00PM EST. The thread will be locked until then to allow peace of mind for the players. Enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday!

Hammer for Day 4 will be on 11/23 at the usual hammertime.

FRAYDO, don't forget to share what your action is and what you did N1, N2, and N3. So basically you can do a full roleclaim.

Nodlied, the fact that you're trying to get everyone to focus on me is suspicious. Have you ever thought about the notion that Town can win even if they all die as long as Scum is eliminated? All I have to do is kill myself since I'll still win as long as my objective is completed. Although that is based entirely on trust, but what reason could I have not to? To be mean? If I win two objectives, then that'd be better than just winning one.

Also, the reason why you can trust me to go to the vault is because you know I'm Third Party, in addition to me being invincible. If any of you go to the vault, Scum would most likely kill you (even Shade), because Scum generally has to equal or outnumber the rest of the players. Scum would want to eliminate me as soon as possible because of the last remaining players, I'll be one of them. That means there will be less suspicion to go around for them to get those mislynches.

If we're assuming that the NK cannot be done at the same time as another action, then Nodlied, KY, FRAYDO, and Orange are the only possible Scum. This also assumes that the people's actions that we know of are from themselves rather than items (or that the NK isn't an item).

Players

Irish

Cat5

Shade

Orange

KY

FRAYDO

iLTS

Nodlied

Choppy

Vault

Characters

Samara Morgan

Kyle Hyde

Trek Nerd

?

Piccolo

Bob Ross

Mr. Rogers

Boo

Cupid

Vault

Role

Third Party

Mason

Neutral Merchant

Passive Inventor

Day Vig with Regeneration and Fusion

Lynchproof

Thief

Invincible Object

Bus Driver

Vault

Starting Items

None

Notebook

Nodlied’s Painting

All the shop items

None?

None?

None?

Blood-Stained Sweater

None?

None

Coins

N1

Cursed Shade

Mason iLTS

Visited Cat5

Received cursed video tape

Nothing?

Visited FRAYDO but Failed

Visited Orange

Received Cake

Failed to steal FRAYDO’s Items

Gave Sweater to Irish

Took coins from Vault

?

Drove Orange and FRAYDO to target each other

iLTS visited

N2

Cursed Cat5 Redirected to KY

Passed Sweater and coin to Cat5

Mason Irish

Visited KY

Nothing?

Visited Irish but Failed

Bought “Medkit” for 2 coins

?

Stole Nodlied’s Painting from Shade

Passed coin to Orange

?

Drove Irish and Killing You to target each other

Orange visited

N3

Curse Orange

Pass Coin Orange

Received Cake

Mason KY?

Pass Sweater to ?

?

Pass Tribble to Irish

Visited Cat5 but Failed

Passed Medkit to FRAYDO

?

iLTS Stole a Tribble

Released Nodlied

Released from Painting

Got Night Killed

KY visited

Current Items

Cake

Tribble

Coin

Notebook

Coin

Coin

Coin

Videotape

Coin

Coin

Videotape

Medkit

Dead

Tribble

Coin

Dead

Videotape

BP Cake

Angel Painting

Tribble

I still can't believe you guys trust KY's Fuse action. It's basically been confirmed that there's no tracker, so all he has to day is say he targeted a player that didn't die with his action, while attempting to kill another player.

On 11/11/2018 at 5:01 PM, Sunflower said:

As always, the rules are standard: Mafia must try to equal or exceed Town numbers. Town must eliminate all hostiles, which are defined as Mafia or Third Party alignment--one or both of these alignments may exist in this game. If any Neutral alignments exist, they must complete their own objectives but can decide whether to help any other alignments if the situation allows them to.