[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

22 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

What do you think, then?

It’s a long shot, but maybe KY really is scum. He gave me his MedKit in good faith, but I’m dying tomorrow. I had stated I’m keeping my tape, and I’m committed to that. Scum won’t attempt to NK me, as it would be a waste. This leaves KY free to NK someone else, the next Day starts and now we’re down two Town.

The thing that doesn’t have me fully convinced is that KY would be a regenerating scum, which makes no sense save for a Day kill action that only he had until the Red Velvet slice came into play.

18 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

It’s a long shot, but maybe KY really is scum. He gave me his MedKit in good faith, but I’m dying tomorrow. I had stated I’m keeping my tape, and I’m committed to that. Scum won’t attempt to NK me, as it would be a waste. This leaves KY free to NK someone else, the next Day starts and now we’re down two Town.

The thing that doesn’t have me fully convinced is that KY would be a regenerating scum, which makes no sense save for a Day kill action that only he had until the Red Velvet slice came into play.

I'm not completely certain about that, when it says Two Days that probably means you're going to die at the end of this Day Phase. Otherwise it would have made more sense for it to say Two Nights.

Just now, Shade939 said:

I'm not completely certain about that, when it says Two Days that probably means you're going to die at the end of this Day Phase. Otherwise it would have made more sense for it to say Two Nights.

Day and night together are collectively known as days ;)

5 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I have confirmation of my fate. I’ll be alive through this night, but Day Start will be grim I tell ya.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

I have confirmation of my fate. I’ll be alive through this night, but Day Start will be grim I tell ya.

Well, you can see if the Medkit will work against the curse or not, but it's likely to be unstoppable considering how easy it is to remove.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Well, you can see if the Medkit will work against the curse or not, but it's likely to be unstoppable considering how easy it is to remove.

I inquired about that too. I’m safe for the night without a doubt, but yeah as I said to @Killing_You it’s not going to work against the tape taking into account when I will die. It’s the end of the line for this cool cat, baby.

11 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Day and night together are collectively known as days ;)

5 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

I had some faulty math while I was on mobile, so I'll confirm here: FRAYDO received his tape at the start of Day 3 from Shade939's pass action. Since then, he has kept it for one day--Day 3--and today is the second day--Day 4. Players do only have one chance to pass the tape, which is why they're explicitly told that passing removes the curse and destroying retains it.

FRAYDO and Killing_You will both die at the end of this day phase.

Mafia edit: As a result, you are correct in your assumptions that items will not save these poor souls unless the items have passive effects, because items can only be used at night unless otherwise stated.

GM ANNOUNCEMENT: The current day phase ends on Thursday, which is Thanksgiving Day. If players want to extend the day phase (effectively putting the game on pause for a day), they may cast a vote via ##extension. If the extension vote gains a majority, the day phase will end on Friday.