[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

Preserve Neck - Lynchproof

Preserve Heart - Day BP

Preserve Back - Night BP

Considering all the tribbles going around, I'm not sure it matter much anymore that I can have BP.

Oh, I gotcha. We've got a lot of people that are tough to kill.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

@Killing_You Eating the Pound Cake slice  I got from Orange somehow told me this.

So you have a tape, too?

Preserve Neck - Lynchproof

Preserve Heart - Day BP

Preserve Back - Night BP

Considering all the tribbles going around, I'm not sure it matter much anymore that I can have BP.

If you're that worried about the Tribbles you can ask Nodlied or Orange how they function, they're not exactly the most convenient item to use.

I was vaguely told they can act as roleblocking items, that's all I know.

Like many of my items, they have a trick to them, and in their case they're better off serving as a means of having items stolen from your inventory than anything else really.

Also, this has been bugging me all game, but what are Flame Gems for?

6 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

Killing You, wanna try shooting Nodlied? He's 2nd place in the suspect list. If you end up killing him and winds up being Scum, you can take it as a personal victory. If he ends up being Town, you can throw all the blame on me.

Such hostility from you, Irish! And more importantly, are you already setting up some insurance with that ''if he's town, you can blame me''?

6 hours ago, Killing_You said:

He's also on my suspect list, though something tells me it's not going to work.

I honestly wouldn't know, I mean, as long as I'm in the painting, I pretty much can't die and I wonder if your beam can penetrate my multiple thin layers of paint. That said, if your beam truly is unstoppable, it might just work. But I'd really prefer if you didn't try. Save your shot for when you really need it.

6 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

Going to out that you need to earn 15 coins to win the game, meaning you need to extend this game for as long as possible in order to win. Which in turn means that you're going to give both Town and Scum players benefits. The matter that I fear is that you visited KY or Nodlied last night. Especially since I know some of the items that you're able to sell and I can guess how a few would work.

Are you accusing my rightful owner of being a third party?

5 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

Apparently. I guess I should dispose of it or see what happens in 2 days. I always wanted a cursed videotape waifu.

You could also just donate it to me, for I wonder if such a videotape witch can even function within the still life that is my painting.

5 hours ago, Killing_You said:

I'm beginning to suspect that Nodlied has something to do with these tapes. Anyone else think this?

I have nothing to do with the video tapes. In fact, I can't even do anything at night as long as I'm still stuck within my painting. (Beyond laughing at my owners, that is, but that's just a passive. :v)

5 hours ago, Shade939 said:

So, if the Tapes are increasing in number, and you can only get rid of one of them from your inventory during the night phase...

You get rid of it by passing it around right?

We might need to start nominating whoever has a tape to the vault so we can quarantine them. If the tapes are increasing in number that's very bad.

20 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

For the record, I only now got PMed what the tribble does.  I'd be a little more annoyed if not for the fact I have no actions so roleblocking me is pointless.

(Unless, again, someone wants to donate me a *useful* item)

I would certainly be surprised if someone did managed to roleblock anyone with a Tribble before the game ended.