[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

Redirected you to me? So unlike your attempt to visit before, this time you actually succeeded in visiting? Odd because we aren't in a doc together.

In order, KY, Nodlied, and iLTS are my top suspects right now. ChopBam would be next after them, but I'm just generally uncertain of him because his ability seems to have a lot of Town potential but his logic of who to track seems very odd.

Cat5, FRAYDO, Shade and Orange are essentially cleared of being Scum to me.

1 hour ago, ChopBam said:

Did the masonry work? Your little love talk needs privacy.

It did not.

1 hour ago, TheIrishman said:

Redirected you to me? So unlike your attempt to visit before, this time you actually succeeded in visiting? Odd because we aren't in a doc together.

No, but I was notified of the redirect. iLikeToSnipe was my original target.

1 hour ago, TheIrishman said:

In order, KY, Nodlied, and iLTS are my top suspects right now. ChopBam would be next after them, but I'm just generally uncertain of him because his ability seems to have a lot of Town potential but his logic of who to track seems very odd.

Cat5, FRAYDO, Shade and Orange are essentially cleared of being Scum to me.

FRAYDO, Shade, Orange, Nodlied, and myself I can understand. Why do you suspect iLTS, and why have you cleared Cat5, though?

iLTS and Choppy are pretty close in suspicion but they are also there by process of elimination as well. iLTS is a thief while the item he gave me was Blood-Stained Sweater. The name is controversial but it seems mostly to be referencing The Ultimate Showdown, which is why I linked that video. It's effects are overall beneficial, but that doesn't mean Scum couldn't give away a beneficial item in order to gain brownie points, especially when it doesn't prevent being nightkilled. The item gives day action immunity, which is why I voted FRAYDO after Cat5 already confirmed he couldn't be voted for, to see if it'd bypass FRAYDO's passive. It was later clarified to me that it only protects against negative effects. This means if you actually did land your Special Beam Cannon on me, KY, (unless it's unstoppable) it would've been blocked.

Honestly, I'm tempted to swap Choppy and iLTS around now that Shade's got me thinking that Chop is the Bus driver.

16 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

To be fair, would't it be a better idea to reveal some more information about your own character?

I'm me and that's all you need to know. I'd rather you not visit anyone in the suspect pool, even if you want to add me in there.

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

My Special Beam Cannon is, indeed, unstoppable. Choppy being the bus driver is an interesting possibility, I'll admit. However, you still have yet to answer the second part of my question.

Oh, then I guess I would've died. Glad hammer arrived then. There are 2 other people that can pretty much confirm Cat5 as Town. I'll leave it up to Cat5 if he wants to say anymore.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Yep, had that exact role in the battle of the gods, gods of trickery and deceit match up with that role pretty well.

Doesn't that sound like chaos=scum to you, in line with your very last post?

4 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I'Oh, then I guess I would've died. Glad hammer arrived then. There are 2 other people that can pretty much confirm Cat5 as Town. I'll leave it up to Cat5 if he wants to say anymore.

Sounds like you have information that you're not sharing with the class. If I'm missing something that was already said in the thread, please point me towards it.

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Anyway if I told you guys there was a town bus driver this game, would you lynch me?

Not automatically, but I find it curious that your initial ability was stated to be like a tracker and you even used it to confirm visitations.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

Sounds like you have information that you're not sharing with the class. If I'm missing something that was already said in the thread, please point me towards it.

Yeah I do, but I'm not the only one. No, you're not missing anything in the thread.

Shade, who did you visit?

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

Not automatically, but I find it curious that your initial ability was stated to be like a tracker and you even used it to confirm visitations.

I get it, but I did legitimately use it to confirm visitations (lack of other visitations, in this case), cause I technically do know whom they visited.

So you're saying that you made Orange visit FRAYDO and FRAYDO visit Orange? or that you made FRAYDO visit Orange?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Well, I didn't conveniently use an ability to give myself lynch protection N1 if that's what you want to know...

Shade stop being sassy and answer the question :\ Or I can just talk about you, there's so much to talk about.

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

So you're saying that you made Orange visit FRAYDO and FRAYDO visit Orange?

Pretty much. This is why I said I could get a lucky shot. If I bus both scum to each other and one of them attempts a nightkill...

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

Pretty much. This is why I said I could get a lucky shot. If I bus both scum to each other and one of them attempts a nightkill...

That's not a standard bus, you're claiming you make your targets visit each other that night.