Sign in to follow this  
Kaskins

Interim Apex Build December 2018

Loving the changes being made all around! Would the Tib growth machine affect all colors of tib? And if you build more than one, will it speed up how fast it grows? 

2 hours ago, ganein14 said:

Loving the changes being made all around! Would the Tib growth machine affect all colors of tib? And if you build more than one, will it speed up how fast it grows? 

Ah well they apply to all Tiberium Field's regardless of variant. They can be stack, however I do not recommend in small field as either you block off entire of your team from harvesting or when it is destroy, it causes an exploding chain reaction nearby.

1 hour ago, bichari said:

i miss 40-50 players i hope those changes will bring them back to this server

Finger cross :) Christmas is around the corner and I am glad i can make it in time.

Looks great! I have always loved the display images you come up with for each unit too, it makes these threads fun to look at :)

Really great game! Is there a way to check all the possible console commands, and is there a one-stop site to check out all the units/buildings/weapons and other special stuff on the battlefield?

1 hour ago, Eobard said:

is there a one-stop site to check out all the units/buildings/weapons and other special stuff on the battlefield?

There may be a guide one day. Interim Apex has so much that it would take quite some time, but it can happen! Unfortunately we have nothing yet other than experimenting ingame and exploring the many options available.

11 hours ago, Eobard said:

Really great game! Is there a way to check all the possible console commands, and is there a one-stop site to check out all the units/buildings/weapons and other special stuff on the battlefield?

@FRAYDO as well.

I have written a guide to ECW after extensively playing it for a while. I am now in the process of cleaning it up and finalizing it for a final version. After doing said i plan to write a guide to IA that will include Veh/Char stats and strategies for each and every map. This will take some time however but it is on my crosshairs.

On 1/30/2019 at 9:26 PM, Threve said:

@FRAYDO as well.

I have written a guide to ECW after extensively playing it for a while. I am now in the process of cleaning it up and finalizing it for a final version. After doing said i plan to write a guide to IA that will include Veh/Char stats and strategies for each and every map. This will take some time however but it is on my crosshairs.

Many thanks, Threve! I'll try to figure out whatever I can on the battlefield in the meantime.

When in doubt, do what the others like ROZPIERDALATOR, Cereal_Killer, and ganein14 are doing. They're the ones usually causing the most damage out there.