[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

Why indeed.

Firstly, if you'd actually been doing your reading, you'd see that my interactions with Brigitte separate us. There are many, many things we said to eachother that could easily have just been written in a scumdoc. Let me know if any of them look preplanned, if you feel like meticulously sorting through them.

Secondly, your issue with Retaliation visiting R34 was sorted out here. We talked it out like men (despite Shade's attempted interventions) and found we each had a pretty equal chance of winning or losing.

Curiously, you appear more focused on your ability not being kept secret when, if the scum team are who you propose, there would have been zero need for me to give such public hints. Reminds me of a certain someone.

Don't get me wrong, when I go back and read the first 3 days or so, my reads flip back to Shade. The way you two were playing back then is what I would expect Town players to do. That's always been my weakness in that when scum can match my line of thinking, I don't find them suspicious. It's only because of the words and actions of the last couple phases that have gotten me to flip my perspective.

But the problem I have with Shade is I can't think of a person who would be teamed with him. And the reality of the situation now is that unless you think Retaliation is faking the revive claim to save Shade, there really isn't an angle to pursue here anymore. And yet, you have continued to do so.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

You and Brigitte tried very hard to get someone other than KY to do the investigation yesterday. Kinda felt like a classic contested vote where Mafia needed to flip the result.

You mean cooperative and somewhat apathetic (at least from me)? If by trying very hard you mean discussing options like a normal person would do, then sure.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Don't get me wrong, when I go back and read the first 3 days or so, my reads flip back to Shade. The way you two were playing back then is what I would expect Town players to do. That's always been my weakness in that when scum can match my line of thinking, I don't find them suspicious. It's only because of the words and actions of the last couple phases that have gotten me to flip my perspective.

But the problem I have with Shade is I can't think of a person who would be teamed with him. And the reality of the situation now is that unless you think Retaliation is faking the revive claim to save Shade, there really isn't an angle to pursue here anymore. And yet, you have continued to do so.

When it comes down to it, Shade has to be paired with either you or Brigitte, and that's why I'm still perfectly fine with the battle setup for today no matter what people think. You and Shade are forced to battle eachother while Brigitte and myself are forced to battle eachother, and since there's still ample time for others to train their rosters, there can be no room for betrayal on either team.

10 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Secondly, your issue with Retaliation visiting R34 was sorted out here. We talked it out like men (despite Shade's attempted interventions) and found we each had a pretty equal chance of winning or losing.

You compared your win chances and found them similar, yes, but Sunflower already expressed that she had a type advantage. You were a backup plan that was acceptable, but Retal should not have been fighting in R34.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

When it comes down to it, Shade has to be paired with either you or Brigitte, and that's why I'm still perfectly fine with the battle setup for today no matter what people think. You and Shade are forced to battle eachother while Brigitte and myself are forced to battle eachother, and since there's still ample time for others to train their rosters, there can be no room for betrayal on either team.

I'm ok with the current setup as well, actually.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

You compared your win chances and found them similar, yes, but Sunflower already expressed that she had a type advantage. You were a backup plan that was acceptable, but Retal should not have been fighting in R34.

Talk to Retaliation about it then. He had a reason for wanting to do it and the votes were already locked into either me or him by the time Sunflower spoke up. If anything, by your logic you should be pointing the finger at him for wanting to scum up an investigation. This is why I'm having issue taking your case seriously. You have good arguments for Brigitte otherwise, but the possibility of you being scum muddies those waters. You're usually more airtight.

Just now, Brigitte said:

Night 2 i trained, bought a new TM and use the TM i bought on Night 1 on my pokemon.

That brings up a good question though. I'd just failed an investigation on D1. The only reason to scout me on N1 would be to see what I was training. Granted, you could have chosen anyone else to have the same effect, but it's interesting that you'd pick me on N1--I only had two lives left.

45 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

BONUS ROUNDS

Notice here that Brigitte has tossed aside the possibility that the investigation report could be insane and that we could BOTH be town.

Can we also clarify that i have still not thrown away the idea that this is or is not a insane cop that we're dealing with, until tomorrow, where we can complete a new investigation, which should NOT be Killing You (that could that give the Insane Cop a massive lead level wise) and somebody we all agree on that has the highest town read from everybody.

In the meantime, it's fight time and i guess i'm forced to participate. I would like to fight Shade and Cat5 because i have the highest scum reading on them, and setting them back would be my preference. I get that i can't really be choosy in this situation but hey-ho

5 minutes ago, Jeod said:

That brings up a good question though. I'd just failed an investigation on D1. The only reason to scout me on N1 would be to see what I was training. Granted, you could have chosen anyone else to have the same effect, but it's interesting that you'd pick me on N1--I only had two lives left.

Funny thing is, my ability doesn't account to training until the next night, so i scouted a level 10 pokemon of yours.

Just did a quick topic search, and it seems neither of us have verified if the use of my pokedex was correct?

Are you able to confirm?

Hmm... @Category 5 Hurricane, since the battle for today is pretty set in stone, perhaps it would be a good time to theorycraft that KY is scum and caused insane investigation results, meaning that myself, you, and Brigitte are town. If this were the case, then who would KY's partner be?

@Brigitte, you never stated which Pokemon of mine you scouted on N1.

Just now, Jeod said:

perhaps it would be a good time to theorycraft that KY is scum and caused insane investigation results, meaning that myself, you, and Brigitte are town

Pretty sure i've said this already too.....

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

@Brigitte, you never stated which Pokemon of mine you scouted on N1.

Lets go a step further.

Night 1, the pokemon in your party with the highest HP was a Lapras. assumingly also level 10.

(To Clarify for those playing at home, if there is more then 1 pokemon of the same level then the highest HP pokemon is shown)

That's correct, though it doesn't prove anything really. For one, there's nothing about that information that tells us your alignment, and for two, I already stated my roster a day or two ago.

Jeod's reaction to losing Investigation 1:

On 2/20/2019 at 5:41 PM, Jeod said:

I highly suspect Shade knows more than he's letting on.

On 2/20/2019 at 5:49 PM, Jeod said:

Then why didn't you point it out? You've been pretty anti-town today.

I didn't know what you were going on about back then. Sure, Shade was right that you were probably going to lose, but I thought you knew that going in. Finding out what we would be facing was still a good move, but then why freak out about it? As I said later, Shade was suspicious not because he thought you would lose, but because he thought it was a good idea to delay.

Brigitte's reaction to losing Investigation 1:

<crickets>

Jeod's reaction to TheIrishman winning the battle:

On 2/24/2019 at 8:40 AM, Jeod said:

Wow, that Wobuffet is gonna be a beast to take down (if we have to take him down).

Brigitte's reaction to TheIrishman winning the battle:

<crickets>

Jeod's reaction to Retaliation losing Investigation 3:

On 2/26/2019 at 5:18 PM, Jeod said:

tumblr_static_an-angry-may-haruka-calend

Retal....

So, you know that part you're saying now about how you and Retal discussed the situation like adults and stuff? If you thought things out so well, why did you get mad when he lost?

Meanwhile...

Brigitte's reaction to Retaliation losing Investigation 3:

On 2/26/2019 at 5:23 PM, Brigitte said:

Image result for POKEMON LOL

On 2/26/2019 at 5:25 PM, Brigitte said:

Image result for Psyduck HydroPump

I think my night posts have been well used.

Trolls. Trolls everywhere.

Jeod's reaction to Sunny_You winning Investigation 4:

On 3/1/2019 at 8:57 PM, Jeod said:

I'm gonna file a complaint with Camper Todd for not using Hydro Pump this time.

Don't like that it didn't do max damage to KY, huh?

Brigitte's reaction to Sunny_You winning Investigation 4:

On 3/2/2019 at 2:30 AM, Brigitte said:

Finally we're getting somewherehqdefault.jpg

Isn't that interesting. No hint of concern that a Pokemon that she holds has just been reported as linked to Mafia. Actually seems to think this is good news?

Brigitte's reaction to Fly missing during Investigation 5:

On 3/4/2019 at 5:35 PM, Brigitte said:

lol

So in review, silence when Jeod loses, silence when TheIrishman wins, trolls Retal losing, "lol"s at Fly missing

I can't recall if I changed/completed my votes after the initial one where I voted to be on a team with KY, so I'll go ahead and re-vote.

##Trainer Jeod/Cat5

##Rocket Shade/Brigitte

For the record, that's what I already have Jeod's vote on anyway, but CVC might be helpful.

CVC

Jeod (3) and Cat 5 (2) lead for trainers

Shade (3) and Brigitte (4) lead for rocket

Valid investigation zones:  None

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - Jeod and Cat 5/trainer, Brigitte and Shade/rocket

2.  Jeod - Jeod and Cat 5/trainer, Shade and Brigitte/rocket

3.  Retaliation - no votes

4.  Shade939 - Brigitte and Jeod/rocket

5.  Killing_You - Jeod/trainer, Shade and Cat 5/rocket

6.  Brigitte - Cat 5 and Brigitte/rocket

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I can't recall if I changed/completed my votes after the initial one where I voted to be on a team with KY, so I'll go ahead and re-vote.

Speaking of that, after Investigation 5, your intitial declaration was that you would take on KY. Then after the day started, you flipped and asked to be teamed with him. What changed overnight?