[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

Just now, Jeod said:

That does make more sense, but then how did you get your egg? You haven't taken part in investigations, nor has Shade who apparently rejected an egg offer.

It's almost like it's an NPC related to some story that would be revealed through investigations.

CVC

Jeod (2) and Cat 5 (1) lead for trainers

Shade (2) and Cat 5 (2) lead for rocket

Valid investigation zones:  None

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - no votes

2.  Jeod - Jeod and Cat 5/trainer, Shade and Brigitte/rocket

3.  Retaliation - no votes

4.  Shade939 - Brigitte and Jeod/rocket

5.  Killing_You - Jeod/trainer, Shade and Cat 5/rocket

6.  Brigitte - Cat 5/rocket

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

Just now, Jeod said:

That does make more sense, but then how did you get your egg? You haven't taken part in investigations, nor has Shade who apparently rejected an egg offer.

Did he reject the egg offer, or did he intentionally not give an egg out the night he claims so he could as the (Scummy) daycare man, purchase a revive and a super potion on the same night, to attempt to claim doctor / nurse joy??? in the future?

Just now, Brigitte said:

Did he reject the egg offer, or did he intentionally not give an egg out the night he claims so he could as the (Scummy) daycare man, purchase a revive and a super potion on the same night, to attempt to claim doctor / nurse joy??? in the future?

Sorry Jeod is right, not the daycare man, but the scum that controls mr. pokemon

Just now, Brigitte said:

Irish is correct in that it poses a balance problem, however we can assume that if the Pokemon act as they do in the actual games once traded, then they receive double the xp--thus speeding up training.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I assume that if Cat5 is picked for trainer, Brigette will be picked for rocket since she's next in line?

Trainer resolves before Rocket, so if someone is picked for trainer they are removed from the rocket pool.  If not enough people are selected for rocket, it will rand between ALL REMAINING PLAYERS.

Brigitte. So Shade and Cat5 vs you and me? Because that's essentially what you're proposing. Unless you think this is a way to get you off the battle?

Jeod. So it could be given out at random. I also received a box with an item that I had to open to get a MooMoo Milk yet no one's claimed giving those out.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Brigitte. So Shade and Cat5 vs you and me? Because that's essentially what you're proposing. Unless you think this is a way to get you off the battle?

Jeod. So it could be given out at random. I also received a box with an item that I had to open to get a MooMoo Milk yet no one's claimed giving those out.

Did you get the box as a result of your victory over Retaliation?

Just now, TheIrishman said:

I got that the first night.

Just now, Jeod said:

Irish is correct in that it poses a balance problem, however we can assume that if the Pokemon act as they do in the actual games once traded, then they receive double the xp--thus speeding up training.

Which is exactly why it is a positive, 2-3 traded pokemon that scum has could be level 50 by now, Putting town at a significant disadvantage.

Most of us should have gotten our Level 50 night 4. Personally i have only just gotten my level 50 last night.

This would make up for the Legendary factor as 2 level 50's would usually beat a normal Legendary.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

This would be a win for me because the 2 people that could potentially be scum would be fighting me and you. even though i suspect you as scum.

I need more information from Cat5.

You realize that I want you, Cat5, Shade, and Jeod fighting because I think you're all the most likely suspects? Cat5 and you being on opposite sides. Preferably with Shade being on your side because I'm thinking you and Jeod would be a more likely combo than Cat5 and Jeod at this point in time so I want less of a chance for Scum to get away clean.