[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

Just now, Retaliation said:

And who has these frigging scythers and voltorbs?!

I still have my Scyther.

Just now, Brigitte said:

Maybe day care man doesn't actually have a starting pokemon roster and had to take from everybody?

Note: I haven't been eggchanged yet

Just now, Brigitte said:

Maybe day care man doesn't actually have a starting pokemon roster and had to take from everybody?

That was one of my theories, yes. That they had a limited number of Pokemon to begin with and needed to pass out eggs to trade for more.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

*rolls eyes* No, I only have one ability as well but I'm a bit bothered on me catching him potentially slip regarding the eggs yet everyone seems to brush it off. That A must equal C shit literally made no mathematical sense.

Look. I have a Moltres. Retaliation claimed to have a "chicken" from a legendary egg. Logically, one could assume the third egg would be....*drumroll*

Just now, Brigitte said:

In which case, Voltorb is now with an actual scummer and Cat5 (or myself, seeing as people don't like me wholy basing my accusations on Cat5 having the only scyther) is the other scum (unless he has traded it off, which i don't believe he has?)

Yep, we can't ignore the first Pokemon Report.

##Rocket Shade939, Category 5

CVC

Jeod (2) and Killing_You (1) lead for trainers

Brigitte (1) leads rocket

Valid investigation zones:  None

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - no votes

2.  Jeod - Jeod and Killing_You/trainer

3.  Retaliation - no votes

4.  Shade939 - Jeod/trainer, Brigitte/rocket

5.  Killing_You - no votes

6.  Brigitte - no votes

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

CVC

Jeod (1) and Killing_You (1) lead for trainers

Brigitte (1), Shade (1), Cat 5 (1), and Jeod (1) tied rocket

Current Active players

2.  Jeod - Jeod and Killing_You/trainer, Shade and Cat 5/rocket

4.  Shade939 - Brigitte and Jeod/rocket

5.  Killing_You - no votes

6.  Brigitte - no votes

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

Just now, Retaliation said:

You should wait longer, we tend to vote in flocks.

I literally have a compulsion that makes me want to post as fast as possible.  I'm pretty sure if I brought it up I could get it legitimately diagnosed.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Nagh, I'll at least do this.

##Rocket Jeod

##Rocket Brigitte

Because putting your two potential scum on the same team is a great idea so they can actually focus a pokemon together because they have a scumdoc............

Have you thought this through in your scumdoc?

Although, Brigitte, I believe both you and Cat5 have a pretty good chance being Scum, meaning you both should go up - probably on opposite sides. I don't buy the egg swap theory because it doesn't make sense to swap legendary pokemon out for shitty pokemon.

##Trainer Jeod and Cat5

##Rocket Brigitte and Shade

Although, Brigitte, I believe both you and Cat5 have a pretty good chance being Scum, meaning you both should go up - probably on opposite sides. I don't buy the egg swap theory because it doesn't make sense to swap legendary pokemon out for shitty pokemon.

##Trainer Jeod and Cat5

Do you not buy the theory because it's correct and takes away your entire play style?

Can i ask, who thinks this theory has traction? a ton of votes have come out with hardly any explaination.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

##Trainer Jeod and Cat5

It's a GM controlled action it would seem, since Rocket aren't that suicidal, and it's related to investigations.

##Trainer Jeod and Cat5

I support this, KY is definitely town in my book so unless he wants to fight with his Lv50, he's better off out of the picture today. As for Category 5, I'm not 100% sold on him. His interactions with Shade make me feel like they're a team, but his ability has been used on two other players besides Shade.

CVC

Jeod (2) and Killing_You (1)/Cat 5 (1) lead for trainers

Shade (2) and Cat 5 (1)/Brigitte (1) lead for rocket

Current Active players

2.  Jeod - Jeod and Cat 5/trainer, Shade and Brigitte/rocket

5.  Killing_You - Jeod and Killing_You/trainer, Shade and Cat 5/rocket

6.  Brigitte - no votes

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

Just now, Shade939 said:

Excuse me, you mean the legendary pokemon the GM gave you?

My egg theory is still just a theory (not a game theory, mind you), but you have no explanation for your "doctor" ability performing the way it did when it doesn't line up with how our other abilities work.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I support this, KY is definitely town in my book so unless he wants to fight with his Lv50, he's better off out of the picture today. As for Category 5, I'm not 100% sold on him. His interactions with Shade make me feel like they're a team, but his ability has been used on two other players besides Shade.

I switched out for my Squirtle (now Wartortle), so if you don't think that's good enough I'll back out.

##unvote KY

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

The use of training on town players fits with shade's use of his ability/items on town players. Good for town cred, training allows for scum to catch up if they lose their high level pokemon anyway.

4 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Only one of us can be because we both have/had Scyther

Who do you side with more?

By that logic, Jeod is also scum and not the hero of this story, unless the pokemon being swapped into the daycare mans active list

Today i am leading towards Irish and Shade for scum.

CVC

Jeod (2) and Cat 5 (1) lead for trainers

Shade (2) and Cat 5 (1)/Brigitte (1) lead for rocket

Current Active players

2.  Jeod - Jeod and Cat 5/trainer, Shade and Brigitte/rocket

5.  Killing_You - Jeod/trainer, Shade and Cat 5/rocket

6.  Brigitte - no votes

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

>.>

1. Because a legendary is simply better than almost any other option, so why would Scum empower Town?

2. Any Pokemon traded away is probably one that is not wanted, meaning both weaker and Lv 10.

3. If Scum used any of the traded Pokemon it'd give themselves away.

Just now, Brigitte said:

Only one of us can be because we both have/had Scyther

Who do you side with more?

By that logic, Jeod is also scum and not the hero of this story, unless the pokemon is being swapped into the daycare mans active list

Today i am leading towards Irish and Shade for scum.

>.>

1. Because a legendary is simply better than almost any other option, so why would Scum empower Town?

2. Any Pokemon traded away is probably one that is not wanted, meaning both weaker and Lv 10.

3. If Scum used any of the traded Pokemon it'd give themselves away.

That does make more sense, but then how did you get your egg? You haven't taken part in investigations, nor has Shade who apparently rejected an egg offer.