[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Those are also birds, Retaliation. And Brigitte, the point is that he just assumed as if he knew. Two isn't enough for a pattern. I'll give him that he's right, I did get a bird, but I find it odd that he guessed correctly.

And no, I haven't received any training bonus.

A role claim would be a good idea now.

Just now, Brigitte said:

Pushing for role claims... maybe i should be looking at you again for scumlord?

What important roles are we exactly looking for at this point? Someone to counterclaim your investigative ability?

Retaliation, is Houndoom your primary today? As in, is it possible to confirm Shade's claim and yours? At the moment, possible teams I'm seeing are Shade/Retaliation and TheIrishMan/Category 5.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Basically that you mentioned playing mafia previously in the scum doc, but wires got crossed and you thought it was said here as well.

Ah, good point, i see what you mean.

I don't have access to any docs that i am aware of in this game, scum, town or third party. So i'm not sure why i would "slip up" in that regard.

I just thought i had mentioned that i had played previous mafia, which i then searched and found i hadn't.

Just now, Jeod said:

Retaliation, is Houndoom your primary today? As in, is it possible to confirm Shade's claim and yours? At the moment, possible teams I'm seeing are Shade/Retaliation and TheIrishMan/Category 5.

It is not. I'm still not sure if shade actually used an ability to revive houndoom or if a revive and a super potion were used on it.

Just now, Brigitte said:

Ah, good point, i see what you mean.

I don't have access to any docs that i am aware of in this game, scum, town or third party. So i'm not sure why i would "slip up" in that regard.

I just thought i had mentioned that i had played previous mafia, which i then searched and found i hadn't.

And then clarifying immediately.

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

It is not. I'm still not sure if shade actually used an ability to revive houndoom or if a revive and a super potion were used on it.

It was two separate actions, correct? So far our character abilities each have a single action...couple that with Shade coming out of the gate with a roleclaim, it is rather suspect. There's no verifable way to prove his "ability" is truly an ability.

Just now, Jeod said:

It was two separate actions, correct? So far our character abilities each have a single action...couple that with Shade coming out of the gate with a roleclaim, it is rather suspect. There's no verifable way to prove his "ability" is truly an ability.

It's one line for the whole process, but it's your houndoom has been revived to 50% then something else happens and now it's back to 100% (paraphrased).

Just now, Retaliation said:

It's one line for the whole process, but it's your houndoom has been revived to 50% then something else happens and now it's back to 100% (paraphrased).

I think that only suggests that the two things came from the same source, otherwise it should just say that Houndoom was fully healed.

Hero of this Story: protects from negative night actions

Brigitte: view a player's strongest pokemon

Category 5: boost a player's training session

Shade: revive a player's pokemon to 50% and then heal them to 100% (!?!?)

Just now, Jeod said:

Hero of this Story: protects from negative night actions

Brigitte: view a player's strongest pokemon

Category 5: boost a player's training session

Shade: revive a player's pokemon to 50% and then heal them to 100% (!?!?)

Yes, they've mentioned having at least one ability.

Just now, Brigitte said:

Again, no assumptions.

Shade and Irish scumteam?

Possible, but how did Irish get an egg if Rocket is handing them out? (AFAIK mine and Retaliation's aren't "special" eggs)

Just now, Brigitte said:

Again, no assumptions.

Shade and Irish scumteam?

*rolls eyes* No, I only have one ability as well but I'm a bit bothered on me catching him potentially slip regarding the eggs yet everyone seems to brush it off. That A must equal C shit literally made no mathematical sense.