[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Time to cut the crap, this is the endgame. Are you seriously claiming doctor? After we've had four Pokemon losses, you've sat on your ass this entire time?

Retaliation can you corroborate?

The Hound of Abbadon hunts again!

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

@Retaliation, or perhaps not? My abilities combo'd together, so you might have been informed of them as two separate events that both did extremely similar things?

It was revival at 50% hp and then a heal to 100%.

That's not all that happened to me last night though.

Just now, Jeod said:

For a guy with one-time healing abilities you sure did sit on a throne of pride. Your role was better off with a player that actually did scumhunting.

You've literally spent the entire game accusing me of being Scum...

Just now, Shade939 said:

You've literally spent the entire game accusing me of being Scum...

I spent the entire game formulating coherent arguments while at the same time keeping an open mind. You've had tunnel vision.

On 3/4/2019 at 3:06 PM, Killing_You said:

Well, aside from my Sunflora, I've also got a Squirtle, Delibird, Phanpy, Teddiursa, and a Grimer

On 3/4/2019 at 3:12 PM, Shade939 said:

So far, all of the actions can be interpreted as primary helping yourself though and strengthening your own position. So it's based on your alignment then who that'll help out.

As for the list, sure.

Phanphy

Delibird

Venonat

Heracross

Snorlax

Poliwag

Now get the last two players.

On 3/4/2019 at 3:27 PM, Jeod said:

Cyndaquil, Miltank, Jolteon, Heracross, Lapras, and the one from the egg.

On 3/4/2019 at 3:45 PM, Brigitte said:

Pidgey

Scyther

Onix

Ratatta

Vulpix

Magikarp

were my starters

On 3/4/2019 at 12:29 AM, TheIrishman said:

I never said I actually wanted to fight you, although you seem to be digging yourself a pretty big hole of suspicion. I was more concerned about the investigation and trying to catch people lying about their Pokemon. Considering that you'll most likely end up fighting tomorrow anyway, I'd rather us do the investigation today. I will say Brigette's ability is a bit concerning if coupled with the fact that she has a Scyther, but I'm not going to push it too much for now because the more information we have, the more certain we can be.

##Investigation Route 30

Since it looks like most if not everyone agrees it's a good idea.

Wobbuffet (No longer have this)

Magikarp

Lapras

Exeggute

Eevee

Abra

On 3/3/2019 at 6:13 PM, Retaliation said:

Always so hostile. It's a good thing if there's only one scum paring you can be a part of you know :v.

Psyduck

Skarmory

Houndoom

Natu

Porygon

Togepi

One of these has been replaced.

On 3/3/2019 at 6:06 PM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm not sure I'd encourage everyone to reveal their entire team, but because I have a unique case where I can effectively reveal my team while still having an element of mystery, what I'll say is that my roster is almost exactly the same as what I used last game. I switched out one Pokemon with a different one. Yes, I am that boring.

For convienience, I'll remind you what me team was last game.

Scyther
Seel
Pikachu
Sandshrew
Hitmonchan
Pidgey

On 3/4/2019 at 4:32 PM, Shade939 said:

I doubt we got an insane result, just look at the list of duplicate pokemon everyone has. That's not what I'd exactly call a coincidence...

Magikarp

Lapras

Scyther

Eevee

Pidgey

Heracross

Delibird

Phanphy

On 3/4/2019 at 4:40 AM, Brigitte said:

I mean.

Called out there.

Everyone's list of claimed pokemon along with two interesting posts I'd like to talk about. I'll let this stir for a bit while I finish homework.

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Everyone's list of claimed pokemon along with two interesting posts I'd like to talk about. I'll let this stir for a bit while I finish homework.

Thank you Retaliation.

Yeah, it does seem like some of these more common Pokemon are lies. Of course, scum would never come out and say they have, say, a Voltorb, because then a town (like myself) could put two and two together.

Just now, Jeod said:

Yeah, it does seem like some of these more common Pokemon are lies. Of course, scum would never come out and say they have, say, a Voltorb, because then a town (like myself) could put two and two together.

Look at who has duplicates and basically put them as opposing players.

re night posts:

23 hours ago, Retaliation said:

Except you've already roleclaimed?

I have provided insight into my ability but not claimed a role.

regarding this: Shade does have a Heracross.

23 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

That's...odd. Brigitte jumped on that real quick. So there's basically 4 options. One, Jeod is Scum while his partner would be either Cat5 or Brigitte. Two, the result is insane like Jeod claims, and that means KY could be Scum, and I'd think his partner to more likely be Shade but it really opens it to anybody except Jeod. And three, we haven't seen any abilities that we "know" are Scum related yet, so maybe the Investigation was tampered with another way. In that case, I'd suspect Brigitte more (mostly because how quickly she jumped as if looking for a way to clear herself from being Scum since she has a Scyther) but I'm not sure about who her partner would be. The last option is that Scum lied about their Pokemon, but I think it to be the least likely.

On the plus side, my plan worked overall, at least we're getting somewhere.

Brigitte was F5'ing the page

Based on the investigation results, Myself or Cat5 could be scum, and Jeod is scum.

Obviously, i will say that Cat5 is the scum because I know that i'm not, however, that is obviously me not convincing you correctly and will attempt to today.

There IS the other option that Killing You is an Insane cop, and we wanted to try and get somebody else in (It could not have been Jeod, but votes were going his way) and was the obvious vote at the time, however due to your negligence we were forced to use Killing You again and possibly received another insane result.

Now, i'm not saying that it IS an insane, result, we should use somebody else today for the investigation, does anybody have a level 40+ that is not Killing You, Jeod, Cat5 or myself? to obviously rule us out as possible suspects.

23 hours ago, Shade939 said:

I think the most likely scenario is Brigitee and Jeod are our scum team, but now that the investigation caught Jeod, Brigitte is trying to distance themselves from Jeod and shift the blame to Category 5 instead of themselves.

Based on the investigation results and my immediate reaction. this is a very logical step and i'm proud of you.

re: yesterday, you were immensely scummy and it was extremely obvious, no hard feelings.

I have a feeling of who you are now and will be backing off re: your comments.

9 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Everyone's list of claimed pokemon along with two interesting posts I'd like to talk about.

re this:

Read the full context of my message.

On 3/4/2019 at 6:51 PM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Now, what I've just quoted is every post you're made in this thread up until you said "Like i said, It's been a while."

My question for you is, where did you say anything like that?

On 3/4/2019 at 8:40 PM, Brigitte said:

I mean.

Called out there.

On 3/4/2019 at 8:40 PM, Brigitte said:

Yes, i have played Mafia before, No i haven't played mafia Here before.

On 3/4/2019 at 8:41 PM, Brigitte said:

Yes, it has also been a while. a few years.

8 minutes ago, Jeod said:

@Shade939, which night did you receive and reject your egg?

7 minutes ago, Jeod said:

@Retaliation, on what day did TheIrishMan make that roster post? It's the first time he's claimed to have received an egg I believe.

I'd like an answer from both of you.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

The dates are on the quotes themselves. It went KY, Cat5, Retaliation, me, Jeod, Shade, Brigitte. 

Nah, it was Cat5, me, you, then in order from KY to Brigitte. They're posted in the order I found them basically.

1 hour ago, Shade939 said:

I think this is an obvious claim.

Seeings as i cannot have more then 2 posts at night i could not clarify my excited "enter key"

Insane cop is directed at Killing You, because the results are showing me as scum when my role description is not scum, it clearly states town.

I'm just an old man with a dream.

Just now, Jeod said:

...so Shade got the egg offer on Night 4, and then on Day 5 TheIrishMan claimed to have an egg.

No, that's when I mentioned it. I got the egg Night 3 while it hatched and I mentioned that it was worth the trade on Day 5.

Just now, Shade939 said:

What do you call night three...

I have no idea why there's a gap. But even so, you and Irish both received eggs on the same night. However, you rejected his offer and thus he kept his egg. I'd call that good game balance when the eggs hatch into legendary Pokemon. How else are Rockets who distribute eggs supposed to get them?