[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

Sooooooooooooooooooooo if you think i'm scum put me on rocket, if you think i'm town put me on trainer..

I came here to lend my leading expertise to the Gym leaders conference but feel mostly attacked. I might just go back to pallet town once this is all over and stop my radio show

1 minute ago, Brigitte said:

Sooooooooooooooooooooo if you think i'm scum put me on rocket, if you think i'm town put me on trainer..

I came here to lend my leading expertise to the Gym leaders conference but feel mostly attacked. I might just go back to pallet town once this is all over and stop my radio show

At this point, I think it makes sense for everyone to do a role claim.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Agreed, our first double battle with three legendary birds on the field, it's a critical juncture.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Brigitte, if anything, we'll probably end up throwing suspected Scum targets on opposite teams, that way it'd be more likely to hurt Scum.

To be fair, that really does take most of the fun out of the game. Even if it is by far the most effective strategy to deal with Rocket.

Just now, Jeod said:

Yes. Retaliation did.

But I never did

If A aligns with B, A must align with C. I'd be surprised if you didn't get one of the birds since we both did.

An egg doesn't mean bird though since there's also Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Mew, and Celebi.

Still legendary, semantics.

read bold. I won't be claiming at this stage. I don't seem to be wholly targeted yet, but i agree that i am in a predicament based on the results of an investigation for a pokemon i haven't even been using. I am happy to be at your mercy because putting me up as scum is a mistake.

Alas, do as you will.

Has anyone else gotten a training bonus from Cat5 this game? I find it rather odd that he'd give it to me on the first night, he's usually more reserved when it comes to using one-time abilities.

Just now, Jeod said:

Has anyone else gotten a training bonus from Cat5 this game? I find it rather odd that he'd give it to me on the first night, he's usually more reserved when it comes to using one-time abilities.

Could have been sucking up to you for your day 1 loss, which doesn't seem like a scummy move.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

It depends on how the ability functions, so based on his explanation.

On another note though, @Killing_You, you still havne't told Town what the bonus fro investigating was?

Just now, Jeod said:

I know nothing of these bird seed vitamins you speak of (night4).

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

You forgot Ho-Oh and Lugia.

Just now, Brigitte said:

Still legendary, semantics.

Those are also birds, Retaliation. And Brigitte, the point is that he just assumed as if he knew. Two isn't enough for a pattern. I'll give him that he's right, I did get a bird, but I find it odd that he guessed correctly.

And no, I haven't received any training bonus.

It depends on how the ability functions, so based on his explanation.

On another note though, @Killing_You, you still havne't told Town what the bonus fro investigating was?

I didn't? I thought I did.

Well,in case it didn't go through, my bonus from the first investigation was being able to buy two items at a time with one coin, and the second bonus was a special egg.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

And Brigitte, the point is that he just assumed as if he knew. Two isn't enough for a pattern. I'll give him that he's right, I did get a bird, but I find it odd that he guessed correctly.

The pattern and exclusions set by the GM make the guess extremely obvious not not much of a take.