[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

On 3/4/2019 at 10:06 AM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm not sure I'd encourage everyone to reveal their entire team, but because I have a unique case where I can effectively reveal my team while still having an element of mystery, what I'll say is that my roster is almost exactly the same as what I used last game. I switched out one Pokemon with a different one. Yes, I am that boring.

For convienience, I'll remind you what me team was last game.

Scyther
Seel
Pikachu
Sandshrew
Hitmonchan
Pidgey

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I'm not sure. You/Cat5, You/Brigitte, Briggite/Cat5, Shade/Cat5, and maybe Shade/Retaliation seem to be the most likely possibilities. You were reading fairly Town for most of the game, but that Voltorb reveal along with how quick Brigitte was to jump on you,

Reminder that i Jumped on Jeod because he had a Voltorb.

That he says, has traded away.

which means, according to the egg theory, the day care (wo)man has Voltorb now.

Scyther could be either mine or Cat5, but my Scyther is still in my team, and I'm not scum. So either Cat5 is scum and still has his Scyther, Gave his Scyther away, Doesn't have a Scyther this game (because he changed 1 pokemon out) which means that Killing You's investigation results are insane and makes him the scum, clearing Jeod, Myself and Cat 5.

Right?

3 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

Reminder that i Jumped on Jeod because he had a Voltorb.

That he says, has traded away.

which means, according to the egg theory, the day care (wo)man has Voltorb now.

The Scyther could be either mine or Cat5's, but my Scyther is still in my team, and I'm not scum.

Either Cat5 is scum and still has his Scyther

Gave his Scyther away

Doesn't have a Scyther this game (because he changed 1 pokemon out)

which means that Killing You's investigation results are insane and makes him the scum

Which clears Jeod, Myself and Cat 5.

Right?

adjusted formatting to make a bit more readable @Retaliation

It's less the formatting and more the process of evaluating how likely you all are to be scum and the potential scum teams + lies.

One angle we haven't attacked from is that everyone needed to be truthful for 3 pokemon lest they reveal themselves as liars. So determine the pokemon most likely to be competitive.

Or you are Scum and you're just trying to muddle the waters by throwing out a bunch of theories. I really hate the egg theory, it just doesn't make sense.

On 3/4/2019 at 6:10 PM, TheIrishman said:

That's...odd. Brigitte jumped on that real quick. So there's basically 4 options. One, Jeod is Scum while his partner would be either Cat5 or Brigitte. Two, the result is insane like Jeod claims, and that means KY could be Scum, and I'd think his partner to more likely be Shade but it really opens it to anybody except Jeod. And three, we haven't seen any abilities that we "know" are Scum related yet, so maybe the Investigation was tampered with another way . In that case, I'd suspect Brigitte more (mostly because how quickly she jumped as if looking for a way to clear herself from being Scum since she has a Scyther) but I'm not sure about who her partner would be . The last option is that Scum lied about their Pokemon, but I think it to be the least likely.

On the plus side, my plan worked overall, at least we're getting somewhere.

I still pretty much agree with all this and want to refrain from retyping everything over.

7 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Or you are Scum and you're just trying to muddle the waters by throwing out a bunch of theories. I really hate the egg theory, it just doesn't make sense.

I still pretty much agree with all this and want to refrain from retyping everything over.

Of course it doesn't make sense to you. You're protecting your partner.

2 hours ago, Brigitte said:

Can i ask, who thinks this theory has traction? a ton of votes have come out with hardly any explaination.

Still waiting on responses from other trainers/rockets/gym leaders on this theory.

On 3/1/2019 at 8:57 PM, OrangeP47 said:

VSCamper_PE.png

Camper Todd looks around in a confused daze. "Huh, what? Oh, it's just an investigator. Sorry! Yeah I've seen Team Rocket around here.  They asked me to keep tabs on the department store for them, to alert them when there are sales.  Unfortunately I didn't get a good look at them, and the number they gave me appears to be a burner phone.  I do remember one thing however.  I know Team Rocket has, or at least had at the time I met them, a SCYTHER."

"Sorry, that's all I got, but since I'm out of a job now, I'll become Killing You's ally instead!"

(Further rewards will be PMed to KY)

On 3/1/2019 at 8:59 PM, Jeod said:

A Scyther, huh? Cat5 had one last PokeMafia, but his ability seems pro-town...hmm. I'll have to ask further questions at daystart tomorrow.

On 3/1/2019 at 9:47 PM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I picked you because KY's a little fishy to me. He's caught up on the game but the only read he has is on Brigette? I think there are some people here who have good reason to be read as town, and he's not doing that, and also not explaining why he isn't.

And yes, I did have a Scyther then, and I also have one now. It happens to be my second one I'm training up.

Unfortunately this means I have to give more weight to my ability claim. I'll say with complete confidence that Jeod didn't have a Level 20 Electric pokemon Day 2. He didn't have a Level 20 anything Day 2.

I confirmed that I have a Scyther long before I revealed all but one of the rest of my team.

11 hours ago, Retaliation said:

I want an over view of roles and actions performed by the hurricane, angry shield lady, and wannabe ash ketchum.

N1
Trained
Bought Item
Helped Jeod Train

N2
Trained
Bought Item
Bought TM

N3
Trained
Bought TM
Used TM from N2

N4
Trained
Used TM from N3
Helped Retaliation Train

N5
Trained
Bought TM
Bought Held Item

7 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Anyway, we currently have Jeod/Cat5 going up against Shade/Brigitte. This is, fmpov, myself and three possible scum. I vote we keep the current setup.

I believe it to be 2 possible sum and I want to fight. 

So

##Rocket Brigitte

CVC

Jeod (3) and Cat 5 (2) lead for trainers

Shade (3) and Brigitte (4) lead for rocket

Valid investigation zones:  None

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - Jeod and Cat 5/trainer, Brigitte and Shade/rocket

2.  Jeod - Jeod and Cat 5/trainer, Shade and Brigitte/rocket

3.  Retaliation - no votes

4.  Shade939 - Brigitte and Jeod/rocket

5.  Killing_You - Jeod/trainer, Shade and Cat 5/rocket

6.  Brigitte - Cat 5 and Brigitte/rocket

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

4 hours ago, Jeod said:

He offered no comment on Shade's claim discrepancy either. Hopefully you can make time to play this game more, Category 5.

Jeod, you act like you care what I claim at all, instead of wanting to eliminate me from the game since the first day.

41 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Jeod, you act like you care what I claim at all, instead of wanting to eliminate me from the game since the first day.

Says the scum who's been trying to nightkill me probably.

I wonder if Scum would pretend to have an ability that only protects themselves.

Hey guys, I'm Town because I can't be targeted by Scum night actions? No, there's absolutely no way for me to prove my ability. Yes, I can use the ability to claim why any Scummy night actions failed.

You still haven't explained why your character ability is two separate actions. You even said so yourself that Retaliation should have had two things done to him by you. You also made up that doctor claim on the fly, probably used two items on Retaliation's Houndoom, and rolled with it. Despite there already being a doctor role.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

You still haven't explained why your character ability is two separate actions. You even said so yourself that Retaliation should have had two things done to him by you. You also made up that doctor claim on the fly, probably used two items on Retaliation's Houndoom, and rolled with it. Despite there already being a doctor role.

I don't think you understand what a Doctor role is...

I think any town player in your position should be trying to defend themselves rather than attack another. As long as I battle you, you're going to be destroyed. So far you haven't given any worthy arguments for why you shouldn't be battling. On the other hand, I've given an argument for why KY shouldn't be--and he has a Lv50 grass type, an easy prey for my Moltres. I'd be begging him to participate in a battle so I could help my partner work around that problem.