[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

You realize that I want you, Cat5, Shade, and Jeod fighting because I think you're all the most likely suspects? Cat5 and you being on opposite sides. Preferably with Shade being on your side because I'm thinking you and Jeod would be a more likely combo than Cat5 and Jeod at this point in time so I want less of a chance for Scum to get away clean.

To me it sounds like you want some of our most active and strongest players to fight (read, Jeod and I) to fight the real scum team and lose (you and Shade)

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

You realize that I want you, Cat5, Shade, and Jeod fighting because I think you're all the most likely suspects? Cat5 and you being on opposite sides. Preferably with Shade being on your side because I'm thinking you and Jeod would be a more likely combo than Cat5 and Jeod at this point in time so I want less of a chance for Scum to get away clean.

Are you certain you don't want to join Team Shade? We offer free healthcare at least.

Preferably you can deal with a Moltress though.

41 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Although, Brigitte, I believe both you and Cat5 have a pretty good chance being Scum, meaning you both should go up - probably on opposite sides. I don't buy the egg swap theory because it doesn't make sense to swap legendary pokemon out for shitty pokemon.

36 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

Only one of us can be because we both have/had Scyther

Who do you side with more?

Did you see this @TheIrishman

Seems like you're avoiding the question.

(Sidenote: Got Ace Attorney Investigations 2 patched with the English translation and running smoothly, the last Ace Attorney game I need to play...gonna be a good next few days)

Just now, Jeod said:

(Sidenote: Got Ace Attorney Investigations 2 patched with the English translation and running smoothly, the last Ace Attorney game I need to play...gonna be a good next few days)

9 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

Trying to derail the thread....

Scummy

C'mon man

34 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

To me it sounds like you want some of our most active and strongest players to fight (read, Jeod and I) to fight the real scum team and lose (you and Shade)

You, again, realize that I specifically voted for you and Jeod to be on opposite teams? Cat5 and Jeod vs You and Shade. Literally what I voted.

Related image

It's halftime.

CVC was also wrong in it's count, too, apparently.

CVC

Jeod (3) and Cat 5 (2) lead for trainers

Shade (3) and Brigitte (3) lead for rocket

Valid investigation zones:  None

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - Jeod and Cat 5/trainer, Brigitte and Shade/rocket

2.  Jeod - Jeod and Cat 5/trainer, Shade and Brigitte/rocket

3.  Retaliation - no votes

4.  Shade939 - Brigitte and Jeod/rocket

5.  Killing_You - Jeod/trainer, Shade and Cat 5/rocket

6.  Brigitte - Cat 5/rocket

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

Just now, Retaliation said:

Yeah, but claiming a flavor of professor oak doesn't really do anything. We can't really prove it without killing you. Actions we can prove.

If the egg-trade mechanic does indeed work as I theorize, then I can see Brigitte being a cop-esque role in order to let town discover scum.

Just now, Jeod said:

@TheIrishman So you still think I'm scum?

I'm not sure. You/Cat5, You/Brigitte, Briggite/Cat5, Shade/Cat5, and maybe Shade/Retaliation seem to be the most likely possibilities. You were reading fairly Town for most of the game, but that Voltorb reveal along with how quick Brigitte was to jump on you, tacked with the bird egg thing leaves you as potential Scum. If you're not, even better because you have a Moltres 

That said, I still think Scum shenanigans could've influenced the reveal as we don't know of any actual Scum abilities yet, leading me to further suspect Brigitte. Most of my thoughts have been previously stated and they haven't changed too much.