[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

That's what I was trying to do? I know we have a thief and if somebody claims they are a counter to said thief that puts pressure on the thief.

Except, we had a thief steal from the Mafia last night.

And you still havn't explained your ability Loki.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Except, we had a thief steal from the Mafia last night.

And you still havn't explained your ability Loki.

Given you're apparently an ability thief, I'd say it's possible there are TWO thieves total :p

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

In terms of a straight play or weird scum gambit, at what point do my actions justify taking a shot at me? My ability involves the stones themselves, not abilities. 

Does it, because this is the first time you've said that?

How in the world could I have known you did that?

Besides, that's not even confirmed. It's not like you've stretched lying to town as town in a gambit before.

Because you're Mafia would be the obvious answer to that question.

And what makes you think I'm mafia?

Because you were talking about countering a thief which Mafia was targeted by, and when pressed for details about the ability you refused to provide any meaningful answer to it.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Because you were talking about countering a thief which Mafia was targeted by, and when pressed for details about the ability you refused to provide any meaningful answer to it.

If the full details of such an ability are made known publicly, surely then a thief could just dodge it.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

If the full details of such an ability are made known publicly, surely then a thief could just dodge it.

I'm pretty certain that the only way for that argument to hold true would also be in ilTS announced who he was targeting with his ability?

How do you think an ability meant to counter an ability thief functions? And how would you avoid it int he first place?

Just now, Shade939 said:

I'm pretty certain that the only way for that argument to hold true would also be in ilTS announced who he was targeting with his ability?

How do you think an ability meant to counter an ability thief functions? And how would you avoid it int he first place?

I have no idea how it functions but if ILTS told me then I would :p

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I'm town. I didn't know who the thief targeted last night. Even if you told me who you targeted I still wouldn't know. Because you are not the thief I'm referring to. There's no way a town role is designed to counter another town role. And you claim to steal abilities, not items.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Either you disable ilTS himself, which he announced, or you can't do anything other than hope you don't target the same player as he's targeted or is targeting depending on how the ability function?

It's CYOR, there's probably more options than that.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Either you disable ilTS himself, which he announced, or you can't do anything other than hope you don't target the same player as he's targeted or is targeting depending on how the ability function?

Maybe this is WIFOM? Maybe I want to goad the thief into doing something? Maybe I don't? Either way I'm not telling yet.

Just now, Shade939 said:

That's the part you don't have a reason to argue with though...

I mean, we know from when you were Frankenstein, you're capable of quite the impressive BS, you could still be trying to gambit or something, though if you were I don't think you'd be this tunnel on ILTS.