[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

3 minutes ago, Louis said:

I guess so..... hmfp I am clueless

While it's not the same concept, it's similar to why you should never claim vanilla townie.  That wouldn't apply to this game as we're all special, but I treat "when should I reveal info" the same way basically.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

While it's not the same concept, it's similar to why you should never claim vanilla townie.  That wouldn't apply to this game as we're all special, but I treat "when should I reveal info" the same way basically.

Okay okay I'm still trying to figure out how to play this still but that's a good point to take in

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Other than I'm sure someone is Happy Hogan, I don't have anything else I want to report for now.

Who's Happy Hogan?

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

I've got no reports.

Also, Cat5 was Dr Strange? Ha, the irony.

*looks at previous comments*

:|

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Who's Happy Hogan?

Iron Man's assistant, later Spidey's supervisor.

*looks at previous comments*

:|

It's funny because I made a reference to the movie in a previous CYOR game, and Cat5 didn't get the reference, so he took it as me trying to collude with Mafia. :v 

3 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Iron Man's assistant, later Spidey's supervisor.

It's funny because I made a reference to the movie in a previous CYOR game, and Cat5 didn't get the reference, so he took it as me trying to collude with Mafia. :v 

I meant I had just finished explaining why if you had no info to report it might be best to keep that to yourself :p

57 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

This is directed at ILTS as well, but sometimes it's best to just say nothing, lest the pressure gets removed from scum, and or helps them narrow down the people who CAN provide some intel.

I do have a little bit I could reveal. But it's not solid, just making guesses based on my role.

7 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I didn't visit you.

By the way, I'm mostly trying to figure out if somebody role blocked me or not.

So if you want to go ahead and share whatever information you had, since it's going to be a while before I could get a response from everyone in this game.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

By the way, I'm mostly trying to figure out if somebody role blocked me or not.

So if you want to go ahead and share whatever information you had, since it's going to be a while before I could get a response from everyone in this game.

Don't think you should have revealed that...

But based on my role I do believe we have a thief.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Don't think you should have revealed that...

But based on my role I do believe we have a thief.

A thief just makes sense, given the nature of the stones and their centrality to the game most likely.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

A thief just makes sense, given the nature of the stones and their centrality to the game most likely.

Doesn't 100% mean we have a thief if it makes sense. We might not even have Thanos in this game. But based on my role I've been certain that we have a thief.

I'm okay with him not elaborating.  We don't want to give scum too much info.  What's with all the fishermen this game :p

It's just the constant reminder combined with the lack of elaboration that strikes me as odd. 

3 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

You keep saying this, but you have yet to elaborate.

I'll elaborate when I think I should.

The thief needs to wonder an I hunting him down? Am I a defensive counter to him? Something else?

I just think it's wise to confirm that there's some kind of item stealing role in the game. Otherwise this ability of mine is kind of pointless.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

The thief needs to wonder an I hunting him down? Am I a defensive counter to him? Something else?

I just think it's wise to confirm that there's some kind of item stealing role in the game. Otherwise this ability of mine is kind of pointless.

And does your ability only effect yourself? Because you're not much of a counter then...

Just now, Killing_You said:

It's just the constant reminder combined with the lack of elaboration that strikes me as odd. 

He said it like twice? The second time the point more being we shouldn't make assumptions, and his assertion was more than an assumption.  It doesn't really strike me as odd.

Just now, Shade939 said:

And does your ability only effect yourself? Because you're not much of a counter then...

I was going to comment that for you being the King Fisherman, you'd actually not done much yet... but I see I was too late :p

19 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Well, fair enough.

22 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Does this ability have anything to do with an unusual form of role blocking?