[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

NIGHT ONE

I’m asked a lot, so here’s an explanation of night action usage in this game. You can use one night action per night. This includes the standard night kill, so mafia will need to coordinate to decide who performs it. Item actions, however, are not counted against this. As I said earlier, the infinity stones have two actions associated with them—a stone’s specific action, and the pass action. You can opt not to use a stone and pass it, or to use it and keep it, or to use it and pass it in the same night.

That said, you've all decided to lynch TheIrishMan today!

image.png.54ef37d0814faef1246aea1e4352a8e5.png

However, TheIrishMan cannot be lynched!

As usual, you're all allowed two nightposts. Any more will place a penalty vote on you for the next day.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

And knowing is half the battle!

Speaking of knowing, I've got a feeling there's a lot of people with protective passives or actives...

I've got a similar feeling, my question is where those active protections are going to land. Hopefully to stop a night kill if that's possible.

On 4/6/2019 at 5:40 PM, TheIrishman said:

There's nothing wrong with giving my creations time to enjoy themselves. But if you do wish to take me out then...

IMG_6030.PNG

guilt trip people for wanting to lynch the legend, then be unlynchable anyway. ok.

6 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Okay, so Irish is a third party or neutral. If he's neutral I'd still be suspicious of him. My gut feeling is that he "wants to keep things in balance" and so could side with us one day and scum the next.

The only way Irish can die is if scum kills him I do believe that he might be town or neutral

DAY TWO

Rise and shine! I have a busy day ahead of me today (wife's first OBGYN), so I'm kicking things off early--I don't know if I'll be busy with family at hammertime. I did receive all night actions, too, so everything's set.

Category 5 Hurricane was killed last night! He was Doctor Strange and town.

Doctor-Strange-Disintegrates-in-Avengers

Hammer time will not be altered due to the early start. You have an extended day phase. Use the time wisely!

image.png.37ee345f42c9beed02ae11524ce82216.png

You're muscling in on my role of being the quickest GM in the West... don't like it :p

Cat 5 eh?  If he's Dr. Strange, there was a good chance he had the time stone (I remember that much from the movies).  I hope whoever killed him didn't pick it up.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

You're muscling in on my role of being the quickest GM in the West... don't like it :p

Cat 5 eh?  If he's Dr. Strange, there was a good chance he had the time stone (I remember that much from the movies).  I hope whoever killed him didn't pick it up.

Based on my flavor and my role I would have expected to have at least one stone in my possession. Possible they were distributed randomly.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Based on my flavor and my role I would have expected to have at least one stone in my possession. Possible they were distributed randomly.

I suppose too if someone used a stone D1 and they wanted to pass to avoid whatever penalty there is Cat 5 could have controlled who got the stone *before* dying (see as NKs are usually last in the order).

I'm really tempted to say at some point someone should use and not pass just to see what happens, but then again, it's probably just smuck bait.

47 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I suppose too if someone used a stone D1 and they wanted to pass to avoid whatever penalty there is Cat 5 could have controlled who got the stone *before* dying (see as NKs are usually last in the order).

I'm really tempted to say at some point someone should use and not pass just to see what happens, but then again, it's probably just smuck bait.

53 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

But we don't know if Cat 5 did get a stone or not, it's impossible to tell and I'd likely guess that no one wants to reveal which stone they have less they reveal who they are because if we can assume that if each scum has one they could pass it back and forth it goes with if they only have one between them too, now that doesn't include the fact that the stones we're passed last night

1 minute ago, Louis said:

But we don't know if Cat 5 did get a stone or not, it's impossible to tell and I'd likely guess that no one wants to reveal which stone they have less they reveal who they are because if we can assume that if each scum has one they could pass it back and forth it goes with if they only have one between them too, now that doesn't include the fact that the stones we're passed last night

Well I'm not denying what ILTS said.  If you take any given person in the game, they have a slightly better than 50/50 odds of having a stone regardless of other concerns, if all stones are distributed anyway though.

Just now, Louis said:

True true but we (I) don't know what the stone does individual, personally I have no clues

I mean, whatever they do, it's probably pretty strong/amazing, or else I'm going to be disappointed in Jeod :p