[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, I thought the conversation was very clearly about the infinity stones, not abilities, so it's not really a good conclusion to draw.

Except for what do you think Mafia would try to claim the ability is used for then?

Not once did I mention role blocking, that's entirely been you. I'm also not dumb enough to make such a claim if I were mafia and knew a role had been stolen.

Think if it this way Shade. If you weren't mod confirmed town you'd most likely be lynched. If I wasn't day kill immune we'd them be down two town. Not a good gambit.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I was actually going to go for a town-confirm ability this game but thought it was too powerful/cheesy, so I toned it down.... now I'm feeling not only robbed but that Shade's gonna steal my spotlight.

I only requested a day kill for the character, since that's his signifying trait. The second ability was all Jeod's idea.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Except for what do you think Mafia would try to claim the ability is used for then?

If what you say is true about the ability specifying "and partner" or whatever, I'd expect the most likely thing for scum to do is to zip it.  Fortunately for us, it seems none of the players here are very good at at that particular skill set :p

Just now, TheIrishman said:

The stone is unstoppable, so he should be telling the truth about being roleblocked.

I'm assuming all stones are unstoppable if that's the case.

I was basically going to use as bait to see if Mafia would target you, since I could claim you had stolen and used the ability last night instead of myself.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I only requested a day kill for the character, since that's his signifying trait. The second ability was all Jeod's idea.

The ridiculous thought of shade using a Mary poppins day action was too good to ignore.

4 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Not once did I mention role blocking, that's entirely been you. I'm also not dumb enough to make such a claim if I were mafia and knew a role had been stolen.

Think if it this way Shade. If you weren't mod confirmed town you'd most likely be lynched. If I wasn't day kill immune we'd them be down two town. Not a good gambit.

The problem is you would have assumed someone had actually specifically stolen the ability from you, and you would need a cover as to what it does.

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

The stone is unstoppable, so he should be telling the truth about being roleblocked.

I'm assuming all stones are unstoppable if that's the case.

Okay, now I'm really confused.

1. Shade gets roleblocked by an infinity stone

2. Shade steals a mafia ability

3. Irishman receives the stone that blocked Shade

##unvote

I still don't trust Shade to lead the charge, but at least we know he's not scum. And iLTS had a mostly town reaction (though I think the call for a daykill was too soon).

Apart from that, I'm townreading Orange, and I highly doubt Irish is unlynchable scum. So, we're down to:

-Mojoman
-FRAYDO
-Brigitte
-ChopBam
-Louis

I'd like to hear more from these fine folks.

3 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

##unvote

I still don't trust Shade to lead the charge, but at least we know he's not scum. And iLTS had a mostly town reaction (though I think the call for a daykill was too soon).

Apart from that, I'm townreading Orange, and I highly doubt Irish is unlynchable scum. So, we're down to:

-Mojoman
-FRAYDO
-Brigitte
-ChopBam
-Louis

I'd like to hear more from these fine folks.

Of those people, I'm townreading Louis.  Of course, you yourself are not exactly in my good graces at the moment, but I do agree these people need to contribute more.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Plus I would have role blocked the fist player to visit me tonight.

So do you use the action when you steal? Is that the only time you can use it or do you keep it for whenever you want?

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Honestly, before Shade started going wild I was gonna put more pressure on KY. Seemed a little too concerned with my claims about a thief.

Do you want to actually describe your ability perhaps?

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Honestly, before Shade started going wild I was gonna put more pressure on KY. Seemed a little too concerned with my claims about a thief.

I mean, feel free to do so either way. I was trying to put pressure on what looked like a "half-claim," and I liked the response I got. Come to think of it, that was probably a little too "shadey" of me, and it was a bad idea :P

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

Okay, that makes more sense.

I guess now that things are progressing as they are. I should mention that I was actually roleblocked last night, although it wasn't by Shade.

I mean, for all we know you're still dangerous, there's just nothing we can do about it lynch wise.