[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I'd rather test a theoretical lynch protection of a neutral than no lynch. But let's see if we can get some more info from Mojo.

##vote Mojoman

That's a fair enough reasoning for a day one lycnh. But it kinda defeats the point where the only reasoning you have to lynch someone is because they went out of there way to incriminate themselves.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, the other alternative is Irish, but that wagon appears motivated by personal animosity.  Unfortunately, I don't regard that as alignment indicative of the people leading that charge.  Brigitte and Louis, though we have very limited data on both, appear to be aggressive players and may very well press Irish as town.

Yeah, D1 will always be lacking on info. But it is good to try to nail down players on making statements. That really isn't going to happen if you don't push for a lynch.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

That's a fair enough reasoning for a day one lycnh. But it kinda defeats the point where the only reasoning you have to lynch someone is because they went out of there way to incriminate themselves.

Subtle jester? ;) (Just saw a game on MU finish that had an interesting jester, it's so rare to see one actually used)

Just now, Shade939 said:

To kind of summarize my process for D1 lynches it's this:

1. Fish for a scumslip
  2. If no scumslip, push for a lynch on any player who's done anything suspicious to get them to talk
  3. If they don't talk push harder for the lynch cause not talking is suspicious

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

To kind of summarize my process for D1 lynches it's this:

1. Fish for a scumslip
  2. If no scumslip, push for a lynch on any player who's done anything suspicious to get them to talk
  3. If they don't talk push harder for the lynch cause not talking is suspicious

I mean, I welcome the chance for Mojo to defend himself, and I think he was here earlier, though time is now running out :\

I can't disagree with the D1 lynch logic for me (I'm not lynchproof btw). Irish went with an off-collar joke about being the D1 lynch and obviously backed off from it. Meanwhile I made a joke about being neutral and haven't made a hard town claim and remained intentionally ambiguous.

So I've made that mistake in the past and it only screws over town. So I'm making my hard claim for town, not any neutral or TP shenanigans.

To be honest, I'm more suspicious of those right now who were advocating for nolynch but then decided they might as well get someone who isn't Irish because... reasons I stated above?

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

I can't disagree with the D1 lynch logic for me (I'm not lynchproof btw). Irish went with an off-collar joke about being the D1 lynch and obviously backed off from it. Meanwhile I made a joke about being neutral and haven't made a hard town claim and remained intentionally ambiguous.

So I've made that mistake in the past and it only screws over town. So I'm making my hard claim for town, not any neutral or TP shenanigans.

To be honest, I'm more suspicious of those right now who were advocating for nolynch but then decided they might as well get someone who isn't Irish because... reasons I stated above?

Well Shade never actually voted you... Aside from that I guess there's not much else you could say.  My thought about Stan Lee being neutral actually makes me a little less inclined to try and save Irish...

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Well Shade never actually voted you... Aside from that I guess there's not much else you could say.  My thought about Stan Lee being neutral actually makes me a little less inclined to try and save Irish...

I have my doubts Irish is neutral TBH. I'm more inclined for TP with the Stan Lee character. Or some sort of shapeshifter.

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

I have my doubts Irish is neutral TBH. I'm more inclined for TP with the Stan Lee character. Or some sort of shapeshifter.

I'm trying to think of what he'd be, and I'll admit, I *am* very curious.  My lack of sleep is preventing me from actually having any solid ideas myself.

I'm trying to think of what he'd be, and I'll admit, I *am* very curious.  My lack of sleep is preventing me from actually having any solid ideas myself.

Well, another minute and we'll find something out at least.

I've also been off mafia for a year, so I guess the nolynch meta changed a bit.

Well, I don't think he's human in the movies. :v