[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

8 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Civilization Revolution Refinery?

No, because of coding restrictions agression in game went from something like 0 to 257, and Democracy decreased agression by two points, so Ghandi with his level one agression suddenly was set to the max value instead of around 257.

3 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

R U SURE @ChopBam

Yes, if I wasn't sure, I wouldn't have said it.. silly man.

49 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Refinery 

I have trouble believing this part of autocorrect is _still_ a thing. Hahahahaha!!!

:\ I was trying to say civilization revolution Refinery on my phone but no matter what, even when I confirmed that it was Refinery, added an asterisk or even broke away with a space, it still changed it to refinery after I hit submit reply which was pretty damn frustrating. I should've just said reference from the beginning.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

I only killed you once, thank you. Town killed you twice (if you count killing yourself).

A SACRIFICE THAT WAS REQUIRED FOR THE MANY REASON I DONT NEED TO GO BACK INTO AGAIN : ) : ) : ) : )
(Still, fuck you)

Okay i'll stop being an antagonistic asshole.

40 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

what the fuck? there's no autocorrect on my laptop...oh shit this must be one of those stupid website corrections.

Yes, it was from long ago when one of the original guys held the community with an iron fist. He also couldn't stand when people referred to the game's "Refinery" building as the arr ee eff, so he put it into the forum's autocorrect. Just now I was expressing surprise that it's still there.