[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

At least you can make a decent guess at who my character is based off of my avatar, and I'm not clearly pointing at a character I'm not using. :v

I'm not that well versed on Marvel symbols and I'm too lazy to reverse image search right now.... though I probably should if I'm doing my due diligence.

11 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Well, on that note, it's good to be playing what's sure to be an actually good Marvel themed Mafia game run by an actually talented GM.

Who hosted a bad Marvel game here? I appreciate the praise but we haven't had any "shit-tier" GMs. Everyone learns from every game they host.

26 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

I'm also fairly sure that the last game I was in, Cat 5 screwed me somehow.

So ##vote Category 5 Hurricane

12 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Oh, I forgot something.

##vote Killing_You

5 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

This is a message that the people can believe in. It will give them hope in this dark time.

##unvote

##vote Killing_You

image.png.891ef25a7c99a9d1fd61bc495390ba6c.png

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Who hosted a bad Marvel game here? I appreciate the praise but we haven't had any "shit-tier" GMs. Everyone learns from every game they host.

As far as I could tell from the feedback, both my Marvel games were trainwrecks. That's neither here nor there, however.

Just now, Killing_You said:

As far as I could tell from the feedback, both my Marvel games were trainwrecks. That's neither here nor there, however.

Nah it was fine.  We actually got a legit counter claim in one of those, which is always a joy to behold.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Huh, I don't remember them being trainwrecks. In fact, I'm sure I even gave positive feedback for the first one you hosted. I do, however, remember saying that one of them was too easy, though that may have been more scum's fault.

Just now, Mojoman said:

I was trying to make it like Chopbam's except orange, but for the life of me I couldn't make it work and this happened. :doh:

So, are you actually claiming to be a Neutral player on the first day of the game?