[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

40 minutes ago, Jeod said:

So, looking at my current plans, I have a great mechanic in place. The problem is, I feel that it's not balanced enough for less than ten players. Thanos will not be pleased. Signups close tomorrow night.

@Category 5 Hurricane, @Shade939...?

Yeah, I can join up fairly easily, although surprisingly enough, I don't really care for the MCU so I'm not certain what character I'd want to use...

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Yeah, I can join up fairly easily, although surprisingly enough, I don't really care for the MCU so I'm not certain what character I'd want to use...

Snapped.

2 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I think you meant to ask if there's room for your wife to play as well ;)

That could be a possibility down the road... She loves mafia games and party games like Avalon.

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

It should run 3 weeks or so.

SIGN ME UP!

Edited by iLikeToSnipe

2 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

That's not Tuesday. I demand a 2 minute extension.

It's more like I'll wake up tomorrow morning and close them, so if Cat5 signs up at 1am I'll let him in. :v

Surprisingly they haven't given away much of anything in these three. This third one gives away the most of any of them though.

Spoiler

It spoils that there is definitely a "remaining Avengers vs. Thanos" fight"

I will need you all to PM me your preferred email for google docs use. I secure mafia docs via invite only email links and only set them to link-view at the end of a game. If you've sent me yours in a previous game then there's no need to send it again.

Currently I am missing preferred google docs emails from @Mojoman, @FRAYDO, @ChopBam, @TheIrishman, @Brigitte and @Louis

I will do my best to start the game in 24 hours, but there may be an hour or two delay. I can also extend the start date to Saturday at the usual time as well if you would prefer.