[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

Just now, Shade939 said:

Yet, you seem to think based on this ability we have a thief in game?

Yes... As I've explained before it would be used to counter a thief. I think an experienced player could narrow down what I do to just two or three possibilities with what I've given. But there's enough uncertainty that the thief won't know for sure what I do.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Yes... As I've explained before it would be used to counter a thief. I think an experienced player could narrow down what I do to just two or three possibilities with what I've given. But there's enough uncertainty that the thief won't know for sure what I do.

Maybe your ability role blocks the first player to visit you or your partner so they couldn't steal items from Mafia. :v

4 hours ago, Killing_You said:

Alright.

tl;dr everyone is Town so I don't antagonize anyone. I would like to know more about "targeting the wrong person". I assume it means you webbing any Town and I, as Happy, will reprimand you for it and take away the tools Mr. Stark provided to you. So if you were to web Irish, would he be the wrong person?

4 hours ago, Killing_You said:

FRAYDO- Based on my role, I'm going to say that he's probably town. I already mentioned my day ability (webbing people up), so I guess I can say why: if I target the wrong person, I lose the ability. At first, I thought this pointed to Iron Man, then Stan Lee, but Happy Hogan could also fit the bill.

Reading this again, you can target anyone except me. Presumably, anyway. If your wrong person is in fact me, I think we've just cleared each other for Town.

3 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Reading this again, you can target anyone except me. Presumably, anyway. If your wrong person is in fact me, I think we've just cleared each other for Town.

@Killing_You

Could you clarify on your ability a bit more for your target? This could help us clear you and another player.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

It doesn't matter what I say to you, you will assume whatever you want.

I don't think there's anything else I can do when your claiming to be a counter to a role that might not even be in the game? And you're not even bothering to try explaining why you're a counter?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Additionally, I can clearly point out that you have immunity to a day kill, which isn't exactly the sort of defense Town usually has in the first place.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19z8uIcGzH_g0werM6JEwG10EPD40-_TAlWzJveZ78V4/edit#gid=997067778

Just take a look at my role that game...

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

FRAYDO, let me get this straight your progression here over the last hour or so:  You went from calling KY's readlist fishy for being quite weak to saying you might actually be able to town clear him?

It's not the strongest read list if he just up and labels everyone as Town. You pressured him for a list and that's what he gives? I didn't say fishy but you can acknowledge that it's rather weak. Now that ability reveal though, that was actually useful information. We just need further clarification from KY to confirm things.

809fd14fbda4de3cb3be8fca832d3e3c2707f55a

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

No, I'm town. Pretty sure I already said this?

You're unwillingness to explain your night action and claimed reasoning behind keeping it secret really doens't support that very well.