[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

Alright, from what Ive read in the past few pages, id like to start with that I'm a she not a he. And for some reason and id like to say that orange is a bit on my radar, he reads pro town but what has he done to classify hes town, he said he has info that he doesn't want to share but at the same time I'm a bit fishy but I'm only 20% confident on this claim

3 minutes ago, Louis said:

Alright, from what Ive read in the past few pages, id like to start with that I'm a she not a he. And for some reason and id like to say that orange is a bit on my radar, he reads pro town but what has he done to classify hes town, he said he has info that he doesn't want to share but at the same time I'm a bit fishy but I'm only 20% confident on this claim

I wouldn't say Orange is town or scum just yet, he can be very hard to nail down as scum. I honestly don't think we'll be able to get a solid read on him until the next day. I'm still suspicious of him, but I don't have anything that would justify a lynch.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I wouldn't say Orange is town or scum just yet, he can be very hard to nail down as scum. I honestly don't think we'll be able to get a solid read on him until the next day. I'm still suspicious of him, but I don't have anything that would justify a lynch.

I never said I was going to lunch him just that I'm suspicious of him

15 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

No, it's not, ilTS needs to at a minimum provide a reasoning why his ability is different from the ability I stole from Mafia.

Does he, though?

On 4/8/2019 at 1:12 PM, Shade939 said:

I stole a Mafia ability last night that did the following.

Preparing Defenses that role blocks the first target to visit one of the Mafia members. And I know it's mafia because it said it effects you and your partner...

On 4/8/2019 at 1:07 PM, iLikeToSnipe said:

Your threats mean nothing to me.

I was notified that my action did nothing and was not necessary.

On 4/8/2019 at 8:02 PM, TheIrishman said:

Players

Char.

Role

N1

Alignment

Cat5

Dr. Strange

?

Died

Town

Shade

Yondu

Day Vig/Child

Stole Prepared Defenses

Blocked Chop

Town

Irish

Stan Lee

Unlynchable Watcher Informat

Blocked

Town

Mojoman

Ultron?

?

“Targeted Irish” 

?

iLTS

Odin?

Car Alarm

“Self Targeted”

?

Louis

?

?

Nothing?

?

ChopBam

Thor?

Lightning Rod

Targeted Shade

Blocked

?

FRAYDO

Happy Hogan?

Roleblocker

Roleblocked Irish

?

Orange

Not Phil Coulson

?

“Not Shenanigan related” 

?

Killing You

Spider-man

?

“Didn’t target” 

?

Brigitte

Captain Marvel?

?

“Not Shenanigan related”

?

So, here's the TL;DR:

1. iLikeToSnipe activated his ability successfully, even though it wasn't necessary.

2. Shade stole an ability that roleblocks people.

3. Nobody has claimed to target iLikeToSnipe.

Based on this, it's not possible for iLikeToSnipe to have activated this ability, therefore he didn't activate it. I'm assuming that you're insinuating that iLikeToSnipe has that ability, therefore he's Mafia? Looking at the facts, it's highly unlikely that this is the case. This is a dead end, Shade. 

Just now, Killing_You said:

Does he, though?

So, here's the TL;DR:

1. iLikeToSnipe activated his ability successfully, even though it wasn't necessary.

2. Shade stole an ability that roleblocks people.

3. Nobody has claimed to target iLikeToSnipe.

Based on this, it's not possible for iLikeToSnipe to have activated this ability, therefore he didn't activate it. I'm assuming that you're insinuating that iLikeToSnipe has that ability, therefore he's Mafia? Looking at the facts, it's highly unlikely that this is the case. This is a dead end, Shade. 

1. Assuming ilTS is actually telling the truth about his ability...

6 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I like ILTS because he claims his info points to there being an item thief, something that I postulated by myself.  What I don't like is that this angle is being ignored.

Question: How do we move forward with this angle?

Just now, Killing_You said:

Question: How do we move forward with this angle?

Look at the objectives in the first post.  Town must eliminate all hostiles.  Mafia must equal or exceed town.  I'd wager good money that neutral/TP has the objective to collect all the infinity stones, so we should be VERY concerned about a thief.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Look at the objectives in the first post.  Town must eliminate all hostiles.  Mafia must equal or exceed town.  I'd wager good money that neutral/TP has the objective to collect all the infinity stones, so we should be VERY concerned about a thief.

This is why I don't actually mind FRAYDO just blocking Irish all the time.

6 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

This is why I don't actually mind FRAYDO just blocking Irish all the time.

Honestly, I'd been thinking in terms of mafia trying to collect the stones for some kind of easy win. A third party/neutral looking for them makes more sense.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Fun fact, but I think if you use an Infinity Stone then you have to actually pass it to another player or else you're die.

That would make sense according to the MCU movies (namely Guardians). No "mere mortal" can wield them. And Stan Lee/the Watcher is no mere mortal.

Just now, Shade939 said:

So, a thief would be basically be removing them from the game entirely then?

While Mafia would be trying to pass them between each other.

I mean, my assumption is that once they're all collected, some kind of "super action" takes place that is bad.

I mean theoretically it could be good, who knows :p  But it'd be a big gamble to trust a neutral/TP with that :p

That could be interesting. Third party/neutral wins and then chooses half of remaining players to kill? Would rather not see that happen though...

I mean theoretically it could be good, who knows :p  But it'd be a big gamble to trust a neutral/TP with that :p

It could also be far less complicated, and the Infinity Stone are just items to be used with no extra benefit to collecting them all.