[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

It could also be far less complicated, and the Infinity Stone are just items to be used with no extra benefit to collecting them all.

You arguing for a LESS complicated approach, that's a first :p

14 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Look at the objectives in the first post.  Town must eliminate all hostiles.  Mafia must equal or exceed town.  I'd wager good money that neutral/TP has the objective to collect all the infinity stones, so we should be VERY concerned about a thief.

If that's the case, then it would make sense that both Town and Mafia would have defenses against thieves.

I'm trying to think of a way to build on this aside from "iLikeToSnipe is likely telling the truth," but I'm drawing a blank.

In any case, maybe keeping an eye on the Infinity Stones isn't a bad idea. If we can keep them spread out amongst town, we can counter anyone with a collection ability. Of course, that's only if something happens to FRAYDO and/or someone other than Irish turns out to be a thief.

Just now, Killing_You said:

If that's the case, then it would make sense that both Town and Mafia would have defenses against thieves.

I'm trying to think of a way to build on this aside from "iLikeToSnipe is likely telling the truth," but I'm drawing a blank.

In any case, maybe keeping an eye on the Infinity Stones isn't a bad idea. If we can keep them spread out amongst town, we can counter anyone with a collection ability. Of course, that's only if something happens to FRAYDO and/or someone other than Irish turns out to be a thief.

My basic mindset is this:  It's safe to talk about a stone's action after you've done it, but you should NOT say who you gave it to.  As far as I know Shade didn't say who he passed his to, so we should be good.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

I can't recall, has there been anything from Jeod on what happens if you die with an infinity stone in your possession? Does your killer get it? If lynched, does it go to a random person?

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Not if people actively passed you some by chance (or by design).

I guess by addendum you shouldn't pass a stone to Irish.... wait.... actually didn't Shade say he did that... I forgot... well damn....

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

I can't recall, has there been anything from Jeod on what happens if you die with an infinity stone in your possession? Does your killer get it? If lynched, does it go to a random person?

The question was asked, but there was no answer, so I assume we're just going to have to find out... which is fair enough from a game design perspective.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

I don't think so. I might have missed it.

I guess by addendum you shouldn't pass a stone to Irish.... wait.... actually didn't Shade say he did that... I forgot... well damn....

It's not like I could hold unto it, and Irish is a pretty safe non-mafia bet.

You can just let the stone sit in your inventory safely.

That'd be rather pointless depending on what they do and you're alignment, some of them basically function as a Cop action after all. :p

Plus, I'm not certain Stan Lee with Lynch Protection is a bad thing.

Just now, Shade939 said:

That'd be rather pointless depending on what they do and you're alignment, some of them basically function as a Cop action after all. :p

If you're collecting them it allows you to collect them safely.

21 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Wait... Shade passed a stone to Irish!?

21 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

It's not like I could hold unto it, and Irish is a pretty safe non-mafia bet.

14 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

WHY ARE YOU TOWN

0E0E8460-E215-447F-91F1-D2FA56D1EFD2.gif

I don't have much more to contribute really (and if I did it'd end up with my being scumread anyways).

The only person I'm scumreading is Bridgette, maybe because of newness, but I feel like she's more being led by someone else to try and play safely.