[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I read that as meaning he thinks he's allowed discretion. 

Also, is that your defense?

Against the known independent player? By default I don't think I even need to defend myself, does he even technically get an actual vote?

Btw, I forgot to mention it in my previous post and wasn't able to add it after the fact. I already offered to pledge up to 2,500 if we choose to eliminate someone. Just to get it out of the way beforehand, is there anyone that'd be willing to match or offer more?

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Btw, I forgot to mention it in my previous post and wasn't able to add it after the fact. I already offered to pledge up to 2,500 if we choose to eliminate someone. Just to get it out of the way beforehand, is there anyone that'd be willing to match or offer more?

I also pledge 2,500 of Irish's men. :v

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

Perhaps we should compare night actions to try and reveal a lead. You know mine, as the day post shows.

Unfortunately, I have nothing that would indicate *who* has been converted, just that rebels would have to be smart.  Obviously the king can't be converted so they wouldn't try on you, but I'd wager the Hand can't either so they'd try and dodge them so good to keep them secret.  There's also some other counters.

12 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Unfortunately, I have nothing that would indicate *who* has been converted, just that rebels would have to be smart.  Obviously the king can't be converted so they wouldn't try on you, but I'd wager the Hand can't either so they'd try and dodge them so good to keep them secret.  There's also some other counters.

What does that have to do with your night actions?

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

What does that have to do with your night actions?

Did you not see the part where I talked about how my House ability gives me knowledge about conversion :p

I'm simply saying I've already shared all info I have.

Just now, Jeod said:

So you’re saying that there was a conversion.

I'd put good money on it.  The thing I'd say I have "proof" of is the fact that you don't get a choice in conversion.  As for if it happened or not, I'd say with a jump that big in the pie chart it's probably conversion as opposed to building troops, as I don't have the option to even built troops.  Maybe rebels do, but to built troops by that much?

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'd put good money on it.  The thing I'd say I have "proof" of is the fact that you don't get a choice in conversion.  As for if it happened or not, I'd say with a jump that big in the pie chart it's probably conversion as opposed to building troops, as I don't have the option to even built troops.  Maybe rebels do, but to built troops by that much?

So you don't know who got converted? That doesn't help at all, other than you confirming the pie chart

Just now, Louis said:

What do you mean by that?

Knowing that conversion is automatic is one piece of the puzzle.  Having pieces of the puzzle means shade can't craft wild theories and derail us from more productive lines of thought.  It keeps us on topic.

Knowing that conversion is automatic is one piece of the puzzle.  Having pieces of the puzzle means shade can't craft wild theories and derail us from more productive lines of thought.  It keeps us on topic.

Ah okay

Just now, Louis said:

So do you suspect shade? And do you still suspect Retal?

I do suspect Shade.  I don't think he was rebel yesterday, but he may have been the conversion target.  His posting today (this phase) has been... poor.  He's been too focused on rubeci, and while it's true things with rubeci might not be great, Shade could be using it as a distraction from the rebels, and rubeci has some good points against Shade.

I still suspect Retal, but maybe a little less than yesterday.

Just now, Louis said:

But why would the rebels want shade, if I were rebel id go with you

Didn't Jeod defend Shade yesterday? That might be why, see him as an unlikely target to get investigated.  Also, while Shade is generally seen as scummy, he has a way of avoiding the axe.

Didn't Jeod defend Shade yesterday? That might be why, see him as an unlikely target to get investigated.  Also, while Shade is generally seen as scummy, he has a way of avoiding the axe.

Ah, well I've played with Shade twice 

Just now, Louis said:

Ah, well I've played with Shade twice 

A brief history of Shade:  1)  Act so scummy you get lynched, a lot. 2) Actually turn out to be town, just crazy.  3)  Never learn from your mistakes and keep acting this way.  4) People get tired of it and stop just lynching you.  5)  Sometimes now actually be scum for real.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

A brief history of Shade:  1)  Act so scummy you get lynched, a lot. 2) Actually turn out to be town, just crazy.  3)  Never learn from your mistakes and keep acting this way.  4) People get tired of it and stop just lynching you.  5)  Sometimes now actually be scum for real.

Which is actually a pretty good long term strategy for playing scum if he's doing it on purpose :v