[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

1 minute ago, Louis said:

Orange do you think Shade could be the hand?

In general, I don't want to Hand Hunt, but I would not be voting for someone who I thought could be the hand.  I did think yesterday that *maybe* Shade could be the hand, but his sketch today has overruled that.  If it turns out that Shade is the Hand I'd actually re-evaluate my stance that the Hand can't be turned, which would be a big deal :p

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, rubeci, are you voting Shade because you think he's the Hand?

It is still possible but less likely now. My only reason to rethink was the Hand but Jeod did not give any incentive to follow that up any further.

2 minutes ago, rubeci said:

It is still possible but less likely now. My only reason to rethink was the Hand but Jeod did not give any incentive to follow that up any further.

For a second I just questioned your motives on actually rebel hunting.  Despite Shade's earlier comments not being good, it is fair to ask why you would help.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

For a second I just questioned your motives on actually rebel hunting.  Despite Shade's earlier comments not being good, it is fair to ask why you would help.

As of now the good will of the kingdom would most likely secure the independence of the free folk best. I see nothing to gain from a rebellion right now nor do I have received any proposal yet.

Considering religion, I might be willing to offer services for a trade.

Religion: Old Gods of Forest
Religion Tier: 1

I have been keeping up with the happenings in this game as I predicted before the game even began that someone would drop out (though admittedly I thought someone would just no-show on Day 1). I am ready to sub in if needed, but I don't want to waste all this popcorn. It would be pretty reckless to replace PrettyReckless if they still intend to play.

source.gif

1 hour ago, rubeci said:

As of now the good will of the kingdom would most likely secure the independence of the free folk best. I see nothing to gain from a rebellion right now nor do I have received any proposal yet.

Considering religion, I might be willing to offer services for a trade.

Religion: Old Gods of Forest
Religion Tier: 1

What sort of trade?

It'll be fun to play with Cat5

Also rubeci, I'm assuming you're still ingame and didn't get sent to the wall?

I think early Shade was voting for rubeci to try and see if he could still vote for him, but if shades vote stays I'll vote for him

Just now, Louis said:

I think early Shade was voting for rubeci to try and see if he could still vote for him, but if shades vote stays I'll vote for him

It would be pointless to just vote rubeci again.

Just now, Louis said:

If he was at the wall, we couldn't vote for him. And he probably wouldn't be on the CVC in the first place.

I really have no plans in actually keeping my vote on Rubeci at the moment considering sending him to wall won't do anything.

5 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I have been keeping up with the happenings in this game as I predicted before the game even began that someone would drop out (though admittedly I thought someone would just no-show on Day 1). I am ready to sub in if needed, but I don't want to waste all this popcorn. It would be pretty reckless to replace PrettyReckless if they still intend to play.

source.gif

Pretty Reckless agreed with the switch so we can have you starting next night.

Sunflower, it was bait in two parts - first attack instead of defense, second if anyone tried to pledge more than me for obvious reasons (though this is assuming we all started with the same amount). In addition to that, the misinformation was meant to scare the Rebels into believing that we're able to combine all our armies into the Royal Army and overwhelming sweep through anyone we eliminate and I wanted to see how many people were against Maegor's Holding even though it wouldn't have worked anyway. Although I only thought to ask other's if they'd match me or send more than me a minute or so after I used up my second night post (for which I kicked myself for).

I will note that it's a bit suspicious that you initially complemented my plan provided you should've known it wouldn't work from the getgo. That said, it didn't give as much info as I wanted with Vert basically giving a warning that we shouldn't attack.

Sunflower, Shade, Retaliation, Louis, Orange, and Voe are the only ones who responded.

Sunflower, Retaliation, Louis, and Orange all provided the same answer - the one that Rebels would be most likely to give so I'm going off the assumption that at least one of them is a Rebel.

Shade didn't say whether we should send Rubeci to the wall or not, but he inferred the wall yet still wanted Rubeci dead, mentioning how the King should have other means to kill him.

And Voe wanted to kill send Jeod to the wall of course.

Here's my ever anticipated chart, although I'm tempted to reformat it since this should be a very long game so it might not be able to fit by the time we get to Night 6. The last three should be Tyrell, Arryn, and Stark.

As always, feel free to help fill in the blanks.

Players

Character

House

Bonus

Religion

N1

Alignment

Cat5

?

Shade

Old Gods

?

Irish

Bronn

Baratheon

--------

Nothing

Loyal

Jeod

Greyjoy

Attack + Army Size

Drowned God

Loyal

Retaliation

Martell

Sneak + Defense

Faith of Seven?

?

Louis

?

Rubeci

Wildling

Unknown

TP

Orange

Tully

Immune to Conversion

?

Sunflower

Daenerys

Targaryen?

Dragons

Valyrian?

?

Voe

Lannister

Gold + Sellswords

?

King Placeholder

Old Gods Bonus

Great Sept

Sent Rubeci to the wall.

I work till an hour before hammer tomorrow, so I should be on beforehand. 

5 hours ago, Voe said:

Jeez i forgot about this altogether. I'll try and remember to read up tomorrow.

>signs up for mafia game

>throws huge fit when Jeod becomes king

>participates in D1 when he was one of the lynch candidates

>forgets about the game altogether the following phase

Classic Voe.

7 hours ago, Louis said:

I kind of was at the wall all along.

Shade voting for me is disguising him going for a non-vote again.

@TheIrishman Info for your chart