[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

Just now, Jeod said:

My top 3 today are Voe, Irish, and Retaliation. Choose one.

Irish has moved down for me with his recent posts.  I don't like how he filled in Sunflower's info with a guess, and I don't like some of the other push on her, though I guess he could just genuinely be misunderstanding things, but it could be an agenda.  What gives me a pause would be why push on Sunflower when there are "easier" targets.  I haven't liked how disconnected he's been in general, though, so it's not like his starting position has been great... (and he did admit even if he's loyalist he's half-assing it).

On the other hand, I feel slightly better about Retal, and I guess I'll grudgingly take that point about Voe he just made.  I'm feeling like a "hero shot" on Irish would be good, if this was a vig game.  I know I don't have very much progression on those reads, but that's where I'm at. May be a bit tin-foily.

7 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Distracted voe is something I would expect if he’s royalist aligned.

Having no actions as a loyal house kind of makes me lose interest in the game, you're right on that one.

Just now, Voe said:

Having no actions as a loyal house kind of makes me lose interest in the game, you're right on that one.

Regardless of what you are, I suggest you re-read your PM btw.  Verti's been changing our abilities and not been notifying us of the changes, so you never know what you might find ;)

As i see it, the only thing im really capable of doing right now is upgrading my religion once every two days, and seeing how literally nothing happens in the game anyway (i dont see any massive clashes, no conflicts of interest, no congestion points), what am i to add to the mix?

2 minutes ago, Voe said:

Ah, but you've been playing mafia for a while now and know that the fun parts happen around Day 3 or 4.

Just now, Voe said:

As i see it, the only thing im really capable of doing right now is upgrading my religion once every two days, and seeing how literally nothing happens in the game anyway (i dont see any massive clashes, no conflicts of interest, no congestion points), what am i to add to the mix?

I mean, some of us have been arguing quite intensely.  If your loyalist the royal project should have upgraded your faith points accumulation too.

Just now, Jeod said:

Ah, but you've been playing mafia for a while now and know that the fun parts happen around Day 3 or 4.

Thus I wait, and hopefully live long enough to participate :/

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

He'd better be. He should have known that his baseless guessing of Sunflower's role would ruffle some feathers. 

To be fair, at this point I'm also pretty certain I've figured out what everyone's House is. Although some players are a combination of guesswork and process of elimination.

##vote Sunflower

Sunflower's interest in me being Cersei (whom I am not) plus whatever i gathered by skimming through the thread more or less convinces me on her being a Targaryan.

Say what you like, but I am not happy with a secret mechanic of an essos invasion right at the time of the winter meter maxing out. Adding to it the valyrian religion and dragons, I stake my life on the fact that sooner or later this bomb will explode (which means no matter who's king at a time, they can say goodbye to the throne). You'd all be wise to remember that.

I think the hardest players to know what House they have would be possibly myself, Louis, and PrettyReckless.

So, if you can guess at least one of these three players, that basically gives you a 50% shot at the other two.

3 minutes ago, Voe said:

##vote Sunflower

Sunflower's interest in me being Cersei (whom I am not) plus whatever i gathered by skimming through the thread more or less convinces me on her being a Targaryan.

Say what you like, but I am not happy with a secret mechanic of an essos invasion right at the time of the winter meter maxing out. Adding to it the valyrian religion and dragons, I stake my life on the fact that sooner or later this bomb will explode (which means no matter who's king at a time, they can say goodbye to the throne). You'd all be wise to remember that.

lol

1 minute ago, Voe said:

Did i miss a spot?

I mean, we already found the third party, I think any talk of Sunflower being some kind of super-dangerous character is just crazy paranoia.

I mean, the KNOWN third party offered us a deal, and everyone kinda just stuck their head in the sand like an emu and shrugged it off.  There's been no discussion of it, at all, what's up with that.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, we already found the third party, I think any talk of Sunflower being some kind of super-dangerous character is just crazy paranoia.

I mean, the KNOWN third party offered us a deal, and everyone kinda just stuck their head in the sand like an emu and shrugged it off.  There's been no discussion of it, at all, what's up with that.

Maybe there isn't a good reason to trust him or something...

6 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

There is no discussion of what? What third party? What deal?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Lies are also info.

Some of us have brains that we can use to decide if things are true or not and if not what they might be hiding ;)

Voe:  Go back and look at who we nabbed last night.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Some of us have brains that we can use to decide if things are true or not and if not what they might be hiding ;)

Voe:  Go back and look at who we nabbed last night.

Yeah, the guy who's now at the wall. How does it affect my vote on the targaryan?

I'm looking for this super duper important third party you found today to make my vote on an insane invader with the most powerful late game set of perks irrelevant, but i just cant find it.