[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

Just now, Voe said:

I'm looking for this super duper important third party you found today to make my vote on an insane invader with the most powerful late game set of perks irrelevant, but i just cant find it.

Try the first post in the thread, it has some convenient links.

On 7/20/2019 at 5:30 PM, Voe said:

I feel sxending the King beyond the wall to the wall might work in an unexpected manner.

To all of you asshats who believe i didnt even notice >_>

Just now, Voe said:

I'm looking for this super duper important third party you found today to make my vote on an insane invader with the most powerful late game set of perks irrelevant, but i just cant find it.

We found the third party with our vote yesterday. Rubeci was third party.  We're pretty sure sending him to the wall failed.  The point is, we already have a third party.  There's probably not another specific one, other than indies when the king gets in trouble at the end of a rebellion.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

We found the third party with our vote yesterday. Rubeci was third party.  We're pretty sure sending him to the wall failed.  The point is, we already have a third party.  There's probably not another specific one, other than indies when the king gets in trouble at the end of a rebellion.

We're even more certain since we can actually vote him up toady if we wanted too. :v

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

What a suprise, it's not like i mentioned it during the previous night?

Also, pinpoint the moment where i said sunflower is a third party.

1 minute ago, Voe said:

What a suprise, it's not like i mentioned it during the previous night?

Also, pinpoint the moment where i said sunflower is a third party.

Leading an invasion from essos would necessitate a third party.

7 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I don’t  think we know enough about the game to discount a third party who fits within the royalist vs rebel paradigm.

Technically, that would make them more along the lines of a  Neutral role in that case. A TP would be more about killing everyone.

9 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Source:  Common Sense

Or a house ability. Or a vertigo RPG mechanic. Or literally anything that we might not yet know about.

My bet's on targaryan special ability being something along the lines of "targaryan rebellion", but it could also be linked to the religion. And if you try to convince me that someone took targaryan as their choice of house but didn't pick the valyrian religion, i ask you: who has no common sense?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Technically, that would make them more along the lines of a  Neutral role in that case. A TP would be more about killing everyone.

I'll keep that in mind next time you claim Dr. Frankenstein.

Every single Vertigo RPG exploded in a fantastic manner. Keep this in mind if you're expecting this to be a MUH COMMON SENSE MUH INTRO POST MUH NO HIDDEN MECHANICS game. Just look at the king beyond the wall being sent to said wall.

Just now, Voe said:

Or a house ability. Or a vertigo RPG mechanic. Or literally anything that we might not yet know about.

My bet's on targaryan special ability being something along the lines of "targaryan rebellion", but it could also be linked to the religion. And if you try to convince me that someone took targaryan as their choice of house but didn't pick the valyrian religion, i ask you: who has no common sense?

I don't think this game is quite as expansive as past Verti games.  It's true that house is probably linked with that religion, but at the same time, Sunflower never confirmed being that character.  All we have is an allegation from Irish which he pulled out of his ass.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Honestly I’m kind of partial to killing off sunflower when she’s weak than having to face her pokemon later.

This is also my take on it.

Although I'll also mention here that I'd be very surprised if the Targaryan was anything but loyal at this stage. Having a ridiculous late game means you'd have to be dumb as bricks to trey anything early.

5 hours ago, Sunflower said:

Also what's with the baseless speculation about my character and house? Just because we talked about how we liked her a few months ago in PMs? Guess I was right about rebel hunting not earning me any friends.

##vote Irish

To be fair, this response would seem to suggest she really disliked Irish's guess.

Just now, Shade939 said:

To be fair, this response would seem to suggest she really disliked Irish's guess.

Would also make sense if she asked for the character but didn't get it.