[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

Just now, Shade939 said:

In how it relates to Orange?

Not quite. He's derailed a good part of the day by making a guess at Sunflower's role and then going further to guess her faction after she softed that it was true.

Just now, Jeod said:

Not quite. He's derailed a good part of the day by making a guess at Sunflower's role and then going further to guess her faction after she softed that it was true.

Well, I can certainly think of worse things than having Irish defending the wall.

##Vote TheIrishman

6 hours ago, rubeci said:

What do you mean?

I mean try using a vote action - if it goes through, it'd help tell us whether you're actually on the wall or not.

Wow, you guys are something else. Simply because I guessed who Sunflower was (and it seems that I was right) you think I'm suspicious. Calling it fabricated it outlandish and you are getting far too defensive of her, Orange. And I wasn't targeting her initially, just following up on suspicions >.>

I know it's for defense >.> I'm assuming Scum didn't that's why I specifically offered 2,500 troops, AKA 25% of my troops, for attack. My god this if a kerfuffle.

As for what Voe's saying, it sounds like he's mostly talking about how Sunflower will be a powerful late game player over being TP, so she'd be able to snatch the thrown by overpowering everyone else with her dragons.

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I mean try using a vote action - if it goes through, it'd help tell us whether you're actually on the wall or not.

Wow, you guys are something else. Simply because I guessed who Sunflower was (and it seems that I was right) you think I'm suspicious. Calling it fabricated it outlandish and you are getting far too defensive of her, Orange. And I wasn't targeting her initially, just following up on suspicions >.>

I know it's for defense >.> I'm assuming Scum didn't that's why I specifically offered 2,500 troops, AKA 25% of my troops, for attack. My god this if a kerfuffle.

As for what Voe's saying, it sounds like he's mostly talking about how Sunflower will be a powerful late game player over being TP, so she'd be able to snatch the thrown by overpowering everyone else with her dragons.

This is a satisfactory response in many ways.

##vote Voe

Just now, Shade939 said:

@Jeod, do you know if a players alignment is revealed when they're sent to the wall, or was that just for Rubeci?

They're revealed when voted, and then we choose whether to eliminate or send to wall.

Just now, Jeod said:

If you guys decide you want Orange on a platter, I'll follow your lead. But for right now I prefer Voe over Irish.

Imagine a cliff.  Now imagine throwing me over that cliff.  But wait!  Imagine yourself shackled to me, and yourself dragged over the cliff with me.

Were I to metagame this crap, I'd assume the people who'd rebel at start would need to meet one or more of the following criteria:

1. Be confident in their ability to work the crowd
  2. Be confident in their ability to get out of sticky spots by the means of self perceived intelligence or cunning
  3. Underestimate the public disdain for Jeod
  4. Overestimate their ability to win a rebellion
  5. Oversetimate their ability to hold onto the throne until the game's end

Basing on these, I'd guess the scum are one or more of the following:

1. Very experienced players
  2. Very unexperienced players
  3. Players who aren't engaged in this game enough to see it through to the end
  4. Players with strong early game bonuses which give them an early upper hand
  5. Competetive individuals

The interpretation however is a little bit of a hit or miss. I would not be surprised if our original rebel team was composed of a newer player (such as Louis) and an old veteran (Irish, Retal, Orange). I'd also point to Rubeci, wasn't he already a third party, and Jeod, wasn't he already king. Any further judgement I'd do upon learning house specifics of those players, such as the Targaryans hesitance towards engaging in the early conflict.

Since i haven't read the thread nearly as thoroughly as I should, I will not pretend like I know where to shoot. I just figured I'd share a glimpse of how I generally do my scum hunting :p

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I'm going back to Retal.

##Vote Retaliation

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Imagine a cliff.  Now imagine throwing me over that cliff.  But wait!  Imagine yourself shackled to me, and yourself dragged over the cliff with me.

Except it's a wall.